Kidney Stones Community
About This Community:

Kidney stones, also called nephrolithiasis are solid pieces of material that form in the kidney from substances in the urine. Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms and passing kidney stones.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Sb4350
I went to a urologist with uti like symptoms back in July. Urine showed no infection just some blood. Ultrasound show...
Unclebuck257Blank14 hours
By Kidneystoneorno
Had some pain and a ct was done- er doc said no stones.. But this is the radiologist report Bilateral non obstr...
By surfbug
I have a Kidney Stones. Can Aloe vera softgel reducing the size of a stone in an acute attack?
By hhsailor
A recent article in our local paper has a dietician recommending a diet for minimizing the formation of kidney stones...
By christinagrant
Why will my urologist NOT give me anything for pain from kidney stones? I have been passing 10+ kidney stones for abo...
By surfbug
I passed the kidney stone now I started taking Magnesium citrate for kidney stone prevention? and where do I buy 10 ...
By tabithareneewalton
I have had lower left abdominal pain and cramping could you tell me is that a kidney coming
By mickeyjane
Hi I started having severe pain in my left flank around 7 years ago and kept getting told that I it was just muscular...
By PAJo731
I am currently dealing with a kidney stone stuck in my bladder. It took 2 weeks for the stone to move down my ureter ...
By surfbug
The doctor showed me my x-ray that has kidney stone. 2 weeks later, I had a shock wave lithotripsy that smashed the s...
By surfbug
I had kidney stone but I passed it. Do I add the maintenance supplements–flaxseed, calcium, magnesium, vitamin B6, an...
idalifeSep 30
adam2014Jul 13
SwanSongNov 16, 2013
jemma116Nov 11, 2013
momo1982Nov 10, 2013
By doctora42 Blank
I am a 70-year-old female in the midst of a kidney stone episode: 10 days ago, sudden onset of an episode of excruci...
mctripatSep 26
VenioneSep 26
VenioneSep 20
By Venione
I have had 3 bouts with kidney stones in the past. Each time the symptoms are different. First time was the excrucia...
HorstopiaSep 25
By Horstopia
I am a 43 year old female who got a UTI after being on antibiotics. I also got a bacterial Vaginosis. Both were t...
jemma116Sep 24
By Regalhank
Kidney stone over a year ago and went to the ER but wished I would die all along the way. After many, many drugs an...
jemma116Sep 24
carjef125Sep 24
By gsubodh
I'm 29yr male and I have renal stone in both kidney sized 5mm. Today I have tested my blood and urine and got the rep...
jemma116Sep 24
By Kev924
I went to ER 10 days ago with what I thought must be my appendix exploding! 10+ pain in right lower flank area. They ...
VenioneSep 20
Stoney_Feb 14
WonderWomanof3Sep 01, 2013
WonderWomanof3Sep 01, 2013
jemma116Jul 13, 2013
By WonderWomanof3 Blank
It took a while but the pain I was having was finally diagnosed as a kidney stone and I have another symptomatic one ...
By janniebee
hi, I left hopital, after much drugs and antibitoics now,home resting still with a tube in3 days now bleeding,which ...
By searz14
I went in hospital with kidney stones and had CT scan I was being sick for 3 days none stop. Even just with water the...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Stones Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank