Kidney Stones Community
About This Community:

Kidney stones, also called nephrolithiasis are solid pieces of material that form in the kidney from substances in the urine. Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms and passing kidney stones.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Unclebuck257Blankless than a minute
By InPainNow00
Might sound strange, but I'm 10 weeks pregnant and have had kidney stone pain off and on for the past three weeks. I ...
Unclebuck257Blank14 minutes
dbadalam6 hours
By shannon220
Long story so I will get to my question without details. I am lactose intolerant so I to do not take in much calcium ...
By Dawnnia78
Over the last 15 years I have passed dozens stones myself and have also had lithotripsies along with a scope with lit...
dbadalam6 hours
shannon22016 hours
dbadalam21 hours
By dbadalam
I'm having a 4mm stone removed and will have a stent for 4 days. My biggest fear is severe pain when the stent is re...
dbadalamJul 02
By drebeltrooper
I had a 6mm stone stuck in my ureter which the urologist broke up through ureteroscopy on 22 April. They put a stent ...
dbadalamJul 02
By farrukhafzal
I am a 22 yr old male. I underwent Right URS + Lithotripsy for a 1.7cm stone in my right ureter. The doctor placed a ...
By lovezeuser
Hi all, I had a dull ache in my right waist line since January. CT scan in April showed a 7mm stone at the junction...
By DerekSP
Hi, So starting Saturday afternoon (three days ago) I started having a pain in my lower left side. It was almost ...
By Henok2016
I am a 38-year-old men in the midst of a kidney ston pain on right side . today CAT Scan reveals 3 mm. distal righ...
By Mel5056
For those of you out there with lots of experience with stones...is it possible to have intermittent pain from stones...
By candy4747
My son's girlfriend is 9 months pregnant a was rushed to hospital for pain they said she has kidney stone's and gave ...
By drebeltrooper
I had a 6mm stone stuck in my ureter which the urologist broke up through ureteroscopy on 22 April. They put a stent ...
Andersb1May 23
By Andersb1
I passed a 7.5mm dark brown stone about 8 months ago (looked like brown glass). About 2 months ago I started having...
11050613_tn?1415819389
By Balsy
A family friend recommended Chanca Piedra to my husband as a natural way of removing kidney stones. Anyone here who h...
noot21May 15
By noot21
I had a 5mm stone that could not be removed. The dr put stent in for 2 wks. Then he removed the stone and placed anot...
By Kymw
3 years ago I had a stone removed that was stuck trying to pass. A year later I was in the Er passing another stone, ...
TungpvMay 10
BlizzardbabySep 02, 2013
mrsbdloganAug 30, 2013
By Blizzardbaby Blank
Hello fellow kidney stoners...I would appreciate any input you can offer. Last summer I had left flank pain, radiated...
By Kchow1
I am active, healthy 32 year old with an 8mm stone in my left kidney, no previous UTI or kidney issues previously. I...
By Noendinsight
5 days ago, I was woken up at 2am....worst pain ever! After deciding this wasn't something that would go away, I went...
By easter79
Shortly after I had my gallbladder removed on 3/19/15 I started having severe side (flank) pain. This pain moved f...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Stones Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank