Kidney Stones Community
About This Community:

Kidney stones, also called nephrolithiasis are solid pieces of material that form in the kidney from substances in the urine. Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms and passing kidney stones.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By haidinfo
I have a kidney stone, and few days back I got a sever pain in my abdomen, I have a CT Scan and on CT Scan Report Doc...
By Farzad_Farjam
Hi every one, Just seven months ago, I’ve been told I have two kidney stones in my kidneys (each with one stone). ...
18533109 tn?1465644152
By swati007
My sister has been having vitiligo for last 5 years.she tried a lot of medicine, till now none is beneficial for her...
BigGuy5Jul 21
garysevenJul 14
BigGuy5Jul 12
garysevenJun 28
BigGuy5Jun 27
By BigGuy5
So based on symptoms and the research I've done, I either have bladder/kidney stones/infection of some sort or an STD...
By Sereneintn
Hello I've had kidney stones off and on for years, back in March had 2 had surgically removed. Then 2 months later af...
By manabean84
Last year I went to the ER with intense pain, to find out I had a lodged 1mm stone in my right ureter. I ended up nee...
garysevenJul 02
By micahtron
Hey I have had cystenuria my whole life and a ton of kidney stones anyways by now I know when im obstructed and need ...
By garyseven
Looking for any suggestions on snacks that are low in Oxalate. I quit eating nut & pumpkin seeds, green peppers, and ...
By garyseven
Hi everyone, Just got home a few hours ago. I wanted to say thank you to everyone & let you know the uroligest went i...
HatesLimabeansJul 18, 2013
toourlady89Jul 13, 2013
purplestoneOct 13, 2012
ChitChatNineNov 22, 2011
By mandyisme30 Blank
I have 3 stones in my right kidney 2mm 1.5mm and a 3 mm. I am wondering if they can cause pain while still in the kid...
18533109 tn?1465644152
By swati007
Stones (calculi) are hard particle that form in the urinary tract and may cause pain, bleeding, or an infection or b...
18533109 tn?1465644152
By swati007
ayurvedic is best for kidney
By nichola34
Hi all please read I had a kidney infection 3 weeks ago I was put on antibiotics for 6 days but I'm still experiencin...
By cactuscatie
My mom, who is 82 years old, has a kidney stone and also fluid around her kidney. The doctors told me they have to dr...
garysevenJun 01
By ananthu002
My mother is cardic patient with AVR of tissue Valve replacement. She has 3MM kidney stone and suffering due to Urine...
By garyseven
I have not passed a 4mm K/S that dropped into my left ureter on 5-11-16 I was in great pain when it first dropped dow...
By Sephiroth76
Hi, a while ago I had kidney stones, I was sent for a scan after, upon returning to my GP for the results of my test,...
garysevenMay 24
PeppertazMay 24
outlanderclaireJan 09, 2014
Dr Santos Jan 02, 2014
By outlanderclaire Blank
On Dec 4th, I had my first kidney stone rear its ugly head. According to the CT scan, it was stuck entering the blad...
garysevenMay 22
By AndrewW1981
Hi. Male, 34. I do not have insurance. I went to the only hosp. in town abt. a year ago and found out that there were...
garysevenMay 21
By garyseven
Hi I am new here. I have passed two K/S in the past year. I was reading and looked on youtube at a product called Fiu...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Stones Community Resources