Kidney Stones Community
About This Community:

Kidney stones, also called nephrolithiasis are solid pieces of material that form in the kidney from substances in the urine. Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms and passing kidney stones.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Unclebuck257Blankless than a minute
By babesbrown
I have been very unwell for the past 8 weeks,ongoing infections and blood in my urine. I have had lots of antibiotics...
By FrancoisB
If you have been diagnosed with an Oxalate related Kidney Stone condition there is in the Apple App Store the oxaBrow...
By kittens822
Hey all, need a little bit of advice from fellow frequent kidney stoners bc i am the queen of self doubt lol. I just ...
NewMrs716Jul 20
By NewMrs716
I've been sick since June 17th, with varying symptoms. Long story short, I ultimately had an ultrasound and CT scan ...
By simon_b
This is the result of my sonography. There is a bright echodensity with posterior shadow in inferior calyx of right...
By simon_b
Does anyone know any herbal medicines could shrink kidney stone. Like alhagi persarum or others? Thanks
By bettertissue
Does anyone know if any of these ingredients can cause kidney stones? i dont drink milk or soda at all. I have alot ...
dbadalamJul 03
By shannon220
Long story so I will get to my question without details. I am lactose intolerant so I to do not take in much calcium ...
161647_tn?1280611763
By CatieC
I have a 5mm kidney stone and I am scheduled for a lithotripsy on 8/3. After scheduling, I am looking up damage cause...
By Blizzardbaby Blank
Hello fellow kidney stoners...I would appreciate any input you can offer. Last summer I had left flank pain, radiated...
By InPainNow00
Might sound strange, but I'm 10 weeks pregnant and have had kidney stone pain off and on for the past three weeks. I ...
By Dawnnia78
Over the last 15 years I have passed dozens stones myself and have also had lithotripsies along with a scope with lit...
dbadalamJul 03
dbadalamJul 02
By dbadalam
I'm having a 4mm stone removed and will have a stent for 4 days. My biggest fear is severe pain when the stent is re...
dbadalamJul 02
By drebeltrooper
I had a 6mm stone stuck in my ureter which the urologist broke up through ureteroscopy on 22 April. They put a stent ...
dbadalamJul 02
By farrukhafzal
I am a 22 yr old male. I underwent Right URS + Lithotripsy for a 1.7cm stone in my right ureter. The doctor placed a ...
By lovezeuser
Hi all, I had a dull ache in my right waist line since January. CT scan in April showed a 7mm stone at the junction...
By DerekSP
Hi, So starting Saturday afternoon (three days ago) I started having a pain in my lower left side. It was almost ...
By Henok2016
I am a 38-year-old men in the midst of a kidney ston pain on right side . today CAT Scan reveals 3 mm. distal righ...
By Mel5056
For those of you out there with lots of experience with stones...is it possible to have intermittent pain from stones...
By candy4747
My son's girlfriend is 9 months pregnant a was rushed to hospital for pain they said she has kidney stone's and gave ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Stones Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank