Kidney Stones Community
About This Community:

Kidney stones, also called nephrolithiasis are solid pieces of material that form in the kidney from substances in the urine. Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms and passing kidney stones.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Venione
I have had 3 bouts with kidney stones in the past. Each time the symptoms are different. First time was the excrucia...
Venione11 hours
Stoney_Feb 14
WonderWomanof3Sep 01, 2013
WonderWomanof3Sep 01, 2013
jemma116Jul 13, 2013
By WonderWomanof3 Blank
It took a while but the pain I was having was finally diagnosed as a kidney stone and I have another symptomatic one ...
By janniebee
hi, I left hopital, after much drugs and antibitoics now,home resting still with a tube in3 days now bleeding,which ...
By gsubodh
I'm 29yr male and I have renal stone in both kidney sized 5mm. Today I have tested my blood and urine and got the rep...
By searz14
I went in hospital with kidney stones and had CT scan I was being sick for 3 days none stop. Even just with water the...
By mctripat
Please consider buying the Kidney Stone a Handbook which is about $17.00 now if you go to http://www.kidneystonehan...
By kittens822
Let me start off by saying that im a 32 yi female with a history of stones and kidney infections since the age of 18....
mctripatSep 09
By Jerif
I'm looking for some information on my kidney stones, specifically any genetic conditions that predispose someone to ...
mctripatSep 09
By kittens822
Ok everyone, i need some advice and maybe personal experiences. Back in july i posted about having several stones in ...
mctripatSep 09
By kittens822
So ive gotten contradicting info from my last x-ray and catscan. They were performed about 3 weeks apart. So my x-ray...
585414_tn?1288944902
By ILADVOCATE
I have been passing kidney stones recently. I have had them for a decade or more but only recently started to pass...
9945434_tn?1409958585
By rosealie23
Hi I get very bad kidney stones while pregnant been through it 3 times already and am pregnant again and will suffer ...
By chriseas1
I have a 1.3 cm kidney stone
By Jayman2143
Hi everyone. I just want to first thank everyone for their help and participation on this forum! To start, I had ...
By steve101457
So, 2 weeks ago I started having right flank pain. CT scan confirmed 4mm kidney stone - my first :/ Met with a ur...
7808984_tn?1406684565
dirtydirkAug 16
By dirtydirk
I had surgery yesterday and was unsuccessful in retrieving or blasting the stone....I now have a stint in for the nex...
By Ncypantz
I have been having constant pains for three weeks now. They bounce around several locations in my abdomen including m...
By needadvice5555
I got an x-ray and I have to wait a while for the report. I was hoping someone could tell me if these look like kidne...
By sherazkhan
Hi, My wife had stone in her kidney. About 15mm. She was operated by laser machine (Laser Session to break stone) 3 t...
By mmaem03
This question is for all of you that have "chronic" kidney stones issues ...Those of you who have them continually an...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Stones Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank