Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Stones Community
Kidney stones, also called nephrolithiasis are solid pieces of material that form in the kidney from substances in the urine. Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms and passing kidney stones.
1 - 20 (of 408) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i went to hospital with a diagnosis of 3mm stone in left ureter track half way down as per CT scan. I been given pain relief and discharg...
I recieved a renal ultrasound today. While doing the ultrasound the tech finished and said she needed to go get someone. Another lady ent...
I have dealt with kidney stones since I was 14 years old (1999) and have passed around 300 since then. My last CT scan showed about 20 st...
1 answer |
need advice, 1 month ago i went to the ER severe pain and vomiting lasted 6 hours was kept overnight, did CT scan said i had 6 mm stone i...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I have just been diagnosed with a kidney stone along with pain and nausea I have a terrible taste in my motuth like blood for three we...
2 answers |
I suffer from Nocturnal penile tumescence that wakes me up at night 3 or 4 times(every every night ) to get me urinate , even if the urin...
1 answer |
One night while my stay at office I had the tragedy. I was trying to sleep inside sleeping bag. I started feeling some uncomfort in my sp...
1 answer |
I was recently diagnosed with a kidney infection, my right flank pain is still present and I still have spouts of feeling ill after takin...
1 answer |
I had a kidney stone about a year ago, which due to things I don't understand managed to not pass and sit undetected for 3 months before ...
1 answer |
I was just wanting to know if issues with, going to the bathroom more often, and having pain every now and then couldn't just be scar tis...
1 answer |
Has anyone with kidney stones noticed a rise in blood sugar numbers?
1 answer |
Hello, For those of you who've undergone this procedure, how long did it take you to clear the stone fragments? I had this done yes...
1 answer |
I have MSK which leads to frequent kidney stones. Currently, I experience about a stone every 6 months. Most are about 3-4 MM and I can...
1 answer |
I recently passed a 7.5mm stone(I am a 30 year old male). Three years ago I passed on that was bigger, and at that time it was calcium ox...
1 answer |
hi I had a lithotripsy 2 weeks ago for a 7mm stone and last Friday was admitted to the hospital with 2 stone stuck near bladder. Doc did ...
1 answer |
hello I has my ultrasound and the impression wrote there is There is no significant disparity in the renal sizes Both show normal echo...
1 answer |
Hey all, Before I tell you what's up I'm going to give you a background that I feel contributes to what I feel 2 years ago at 15 I star...
3 answers |
I have dealt with kidney stones for many years now some I've had to have surgery for others just had to deal with pain for weeks waiting ...
1 answer |
I have a kidney stone, and few days back I got a sever pain in my abdomen, I have a CT Scan and on CT Scan Report Doctor wrote the follow...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi every one, Just seven months ago, I’ve been told I have two kidney stones in my kidneys (each with one stone). Today, I went online...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Stones Community Resources