Liver Transplant Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Liver Transplant . Forum are answered by medical professionals from The Mount Sinai Medical Center.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By happymom2v
Hi Doctor, For how long is Hbig given, post transplant? Thank you in advance.
marsoJul 09
marsoJun 04
By marso
Deat Dr. Sachiano, Good day! My husband was post transplant last 2007, his latest ultrasound this month result wa...
By kesquivel
Part 2; There I am given a cream for scabies and medication for sleep. I was also given Trazodone. I was told this mi...
By happymom2v
What is your opinion regarding being post transplant and having a pet dog? Being almost 14 months post transplant, I ...
By liberty201
Liver resected to remove secondary cancer 15 months ago after RFA (25% removed). Liver has not regenerated - functio...
By Bill200
What is considered adequate tacrolimus trough levels 4 years post transplant? For example the lab test says 5.0 - 20...
By kesquivel
Part 1; Hello, I am a 40 Year old Male who was recently advised my Liver enzymes were elevated. I believe this was du...
By arh6
We are post op (cancer mass removal) and surgeon noted fibrosis of the liver consistent with cirrhosis (stage 4 of 4)...
By madisyn6
Hi, I had surgery in 2009 to remove a large hepatic adenoma from my liver. They had to remove a portion of my liver w...
By Stana34
Hello, it's day 7 in a hospital whilst on holiday in Cyprus and I am very worried about my latest blood results. Plea...
By risi23
/ can respond anyone. how cm should be the liver size?
By Chris208
Hello First of all, I want to thank you for the wonderful work you do on this forum! Health history I have...
By roshine
Hi Doctor , I need your assist , please . Every thing started 2 years ago .Many symptoms including fatigue , loss ...
By testunow
I had 55% of my liver removed on 12/26/2013. Recently, swelling has returned to that area. It is right around my li...
By Pleasehelpx
Hi There, I am 29, 5 ft 9, my weight is 225lbs. I don't have diabetes. I very rarely drink, I did have an unhealt...
By leonnablue777
Hello, I just have this really bad smell and since I'm hep b reactive, I'm wondering if its a symptom. I've done num...
By happymom2v
Hi Dr. In addition to a CT, there was an ultrasound preformed because of elevated liver enzymes. Ultrasound showed ...
By maa60
my husband has hep c, non alc fatty liver,cirrhosis,enlarged spleen. Last week his ALT was 158(12/13 it was 318) AST ...
By nycoder
My father has cirhosis and we have been dealing with high ammonia levels. He has confusion and weakness. He is on L...
By Naash799
Hello! What medicines are usually prescribed for NAFLD of grade 3? I've read on internet that there are no medicine...
This Forum's Experts
517301_tn?1229801385
Thomas D Schiano, MDBlank
The Mount Sinai Medical Center
New York, NY
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now