Liver Transplant Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Liver Transplant . Forum are answered by medical professionals from The Mount Sinai Medical Center.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By daniellim
Hello, I am translating on behalf of my friend. I will do the best that I can to write this up in the most clear mann...
By Tom2013
Hello my mother has been a patient of chronic hepatitis b right from her birth.She has also been a patient of anemia....
By bhaskarRaft
Hello, My father had Liver transplant on 4th April.He is still in ICU due to constant increase in Bilirubin. Below i...
By ajay_jha
Hello Doctor..my father hs undergon liver transplnt on 4th april...its his 12th day aftr transplnt in ICU...doctors r...
By happymom2v
Hello Dr. Blood pressure had been well controlled in the past with Norvasc 10mg 1x daily and Metroprolol 25mg 2x dai...
By Naash799
Hello! What medicines are usually prescribed for NAFLD of grade 3? I've read on internet that there are no medicine...
By vishagrr
Hi All, My aunty have a liver transplant 6 months back. She is doing ok. after some lab reports doctors have advis...
By tatzs
To: everybody what is 3rd gen hep c? I have never used drugs of any kind other than for common cold of flu. I got ...
By Chris208
Hello First of all, I want to thank you for the wonderful work you do on this forum! Health history I have...
By pingabell
Hello, my father post liver transplant has his surgery drainage removed even when he was still dispelling fluid from ...
By terminator02
I posted awhile ago about elevated ALT and have consulted and work with a GI. Here is a follow up for kind opinion: ...
By tonto56
i have been listed with unos since 06 i do everything i can to help myself.But it seems to be holding me back.my meld...
By Becket_MS
Hello, I was diagnosed with Epitheliod HemangoEndoThelioma in both my liver and possibly my lungs. The nodules in...
By russansolivia
Namaste, My name is Russan Dhakal. This is my very first post here. My father was diagnosed of liver cirrhosis 9 y...
By rubyhee
Hi!!! My husband had his liver transplant about 6 weeks ago. His labs are really good but i he has been more confuse...
By Livelife777
Recently cleared hep c after new treatment meds. Had also been a former drinker and have not had any alcohol since ...
By Naash799
Hello! Non alcoholic fatty liver disease, grade 3 fatty infiltration of liver, is it life threatening??? Is it cur...
By Weelow
I understand that getting a liver transplant is dependent on MELD score, size and blood type, but is there a place to...
By pickaxe
had u ever had a patient taking prograf that had exstream thirst from it ?
By happymom2v
I was trying to add to my other question...but it wouldn't let me, so I am very SORRY to start another thread... W...
This Forum's Experts
517301_tn?1229801385
Thomas D Schiano, MDBlank
The Mount Sinai Medical Center
New York, NY
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now