Pediatric Cardiology Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
994817 tn?1249741878
Farouq_F519 minutes
DrockariusAug 15, 2009
Chrissy364Aug 09, 2009
grendsloriAug 08, 2009
By Chrissy364 Blank
Hello. Just a couple days ago I posted a question to Jeffrey R Boris, M.D. and I very much appreciated the long, deta...
By Toms4ever
Hi. I am 17 yo. I take amlodipine once a day a 5 mg. I have blood preasure 145/70 at max. Now, I go to the gym for tw...
By Mehboobpk
My 8days old baby has diagnosed lower to medium VSD and ASD. Kindly update me it will be OK by the time or need any s...
janlaws01May 22
shel1234Jun 23, 2010
By angell189 Blank
hi there so i just found out yesterday that my 2 yr old son has bicuspid aortic valve stenosis he's got n...
By xoxoN
hi, i'm a 14 year old female and i was wondering if anyone could help me? today i was working out, as i usually do, a...
Nascent25May 03
By Gundi2401
Hi My baby is of 4 weeks now. We came to know that she is having 5.3 mm perimembrane VSD and 2.9 mm ASD at 3rd w...
By hi123456789
doctor , recently in past 3 4 days my daughter was advised ASO + in one lab , and next day in another lab it is -v...
By Parthiv
Dear Sir, My nephew [5 months old, weight 5.6 Kg] has been recently diagnosed with Dextrocardia along with small ...
By shel1234
In January 2016 my son saw his cardiologist for his regular 6 month check -up. After my son's echo hey advised the ca...
By DanielJordan Blank
I'm 17 years old, I was not born with any health problems, I was outgoing, I never drink alcohol, coffee, energy drin...
By NikkiD199930
Okay this is kind of a longish question...so last month I went for a physical for spring sports, as I am a 16 year ol...
By Ajay_S
Hi My baby is of 6 Months now. We came to know through 2D Echo test that she is having 3.5 mms hole (VSD) and the Jus...
Stud23Dec 09, 2015
By Stud23 Blank
Hey, I'm a 15 year old female who is told I suffer from anxiety . I worry a lot , by a lot I mean 24/7 , I have been ...
By Mirzasim Blank
My son (10days old) has been diagnosed with the ASD & VSD. Below is the outcome for the Echo test: Levocardia-apex...
By Williamnl Blank
proud father of a newborn baby girl, she is a little champ with a couple od tiny holes in her heart (VSD 3.3mm and AS...
christinaeastonOct 26, 2015
christinaeastonOct 26, 2015
grendsloriAug 23, 2010
TeresadawnAug 23, 2010
grendsloriAug 20, 2010
By Teresadawn Blank
At my son, Tristan's 6 month check up his Pediatrician still noticed a mummer and sent him to the cardiologist. His ...
By jaydaag19 Blank
Im only 20 years old and for the past year i get these pains in my stomach they are very sharp pains that last roughl...
By Vijayvaishnav1986 Blank
My baby have this type of problem What can I do plz suggest me..
By conm Blank
My 12-year-old son just had a pediatric echocardiogram with all normal findings and the following statement, "Cannot ...
By ma7amad Blank
small girl at the first month have this echo report:- situs solitus normal every thing except : pfo with le...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatric Cardiology Community Resources