Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatric Cardiology Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.
1 - 20 (of 673) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter is 4.5 yrs now.she is heart patient. From From few days she is urinating at high frequency of about every half an hour. Can...
My question is about a child doing winter sports with a heart condition. My daughter is 3yo & has a mild-moderate aortic valve leak follo...
Baby boy born on 36 week with 1600gram.after 16 days now he is 1635 grams and is having holes in heart. 4 mm ostium secundum ASD with L>...
My sister is of 24 year she is having hole in her heart i.e 2.9mm in aerial side plz help suggest some treatment doc is telling there wil...
Just wanted some input on these reading's from my daughters echocardiogram. Ao root diameter value( 2.4) / z-score 0.38/ predicted ...
My 7 yr. old daughter recently passed out while I was brushing her hair. The next day I took her to the Dr. They did exam and stated it ...
12 answers |
18915976 tn?1469956246
Hi, I have a twin son who have 7 years old. As they playing football 3 days a week, my wife told me to take them for a heart checkup b...
994817 tn?1249741878
Hello. Just a couple days ago I posted a question to Jeffrey R Boris, M.D. and I very much appreciated the long, detailed, response I rec...
4 answers |
Hi. I am 17 yo. I take amlodipine once a day a 5 mg. I have blood preasure 145/70 at max. Now, I go to the gym for two months and my bloo...
My 8days old baby has diagnosed lower to medium VSD and ASD. Kindly update me it will be OK by the time or need any surgery.what is the p...
hi there so i just found out yesterday that my 2 yr old son has bicuspid aortic valve stenosis he's got no symptoms other the...
2 answers |
hi, i'm a 14 year old female and i was wondering if anyone could help me? today i was working out, as i usually do, and i bent down and i...
Hi My baby is of 4 weeks now. We came to know that she is having 5.3 mm perimembrane VSD and 2.9 mm ASD at 3rd week when we consulte...
1 answer |
doctor , recently in past 3 4 days my daughter was advised ASO + in one lab , and next day in another lab it is -ve , please help to g...
Dear Sir, My nephew [5 months old, weight 5.6 Kg] has been recently diagnosed with Dextrocardia along with small OS-ASD 3mm and smal...
In January 2016 my son saw his cardiologist for his regular 6 month check -up. After my son's echo hey advised the cardiologist he was f...
I'm 17 years old, I was not born with any health problems, I was outgoing, I never drink alcohol, coffee, energy drinks. I never do narco...
1 answer |
Okay this is kind of a longish question...so last month I went for a physical for spring sports, as I am a 16 year old girl athlete. My ...
Hi My baby is of 6 Months now. We came to know through 2D Echo test that she is having 3.5 mms hole (VSD) and the Just above 74mm their i...
Hey, I'm a 15 year old female who is told I suffer from anxiety . I worry a lot , by a lot I mean 24/7 , I have been considered about my ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatric Cardiology Community Resources