Pediatric Cardiology Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By bennettfam Blank
My 7 yr. old daughter recently passed out while I was brushing her hair. The next day I took her to the Dr. They did...
By Annalisefelicity
Hi I am a 27 year old female and I was wondering of it was possible for me to have a baby when I have had a Fontan su...
By zuhaa
Dear Dr, My daugther, has 0.33 perimembranous vsd at the age of 1 months..she is now 4 months with poor weight gai...
By akabarali
now my baby age 3 manths and echo report for heart report show 10 mm hole now my question is it required to operatin...
By stacey1bb
My son was diagnosed with mesocardia a few weeks after he was born. My sons cardiologist said his heart looks normal ...
LhyndzSep 24
LhyndzSep 24
By Lhyndz
Good day to all..I'm a mother of a newly born unconscious child. I delivered the baby last august 30 at around 04:30 ...
By Ecsfrd1222
Hi, my daughter was diagnosed with PDA at 3 months, I didn't know alot at the time but she would need a device put in...
By Mahes1544
-------Report when he was about 6 month------- 1. Situs: Solitus. 2. veins, atria and interatrial septum: 3. IVC...
By MomMiss
Hello, My daughter has been followed by a cardiologist since she was born because my prenatal ultrasounds (and fetal...
By vici1985
i have a 20 month old boy named charlie , when he was 6 months old we found out he had arterial flutters, he was bein...
By Mahes1544
My son has 3.5 mm perimembranous since when he was 15 days.now he is about 5 years old.now the size of hole is 1.5 mm...
By arvindseema
Hello my daughter is 1 and half month old .she has two holes in his heart asd 0.5 mm and perimembrenous vsd 4.5 mm. C...
shirazinJul 03
BalvinderNov 21, 2012
DrSteegOct 01, 2012
grendsloriBlankSep 27, 2012
By Balvinder Blank
My daughter is one year old. Her birth weight was 1.75 kgs and now her weight is only 6.5 kgs. she has a hole of 2 m...
By arvindseema
Hello my daughter is 1 and half month old .she has two holes in his heart asd 0.5 mm and perimembrenous vsd 4.5 mm. C...
By Nishamohan
Dear dr. my 4.5 months baby boy has been diagnosed with perimembranous vsd. His echo report says ivsd 5.5mm. he s not...
I_am_ChrisNov 10, 2012
CHELLETO6DOGSDec 20, 2010
buno007Dec 18, 2010
cuckoo175Aug 22, 2010
By ajay570 Blank
Dear, My girl child (age 11 months) has 2 hole in her heart about 5 mm. first echo test have been done 11th day af...
By JThames Blank
Hi, My 5 year old son was born with congenital heart disease. At 3 months he had surgery for what turned out to be...
By marjitm Blank
Dear Doctor, ECHO report says that " spontaneously closing perimembranous vsd with residual defect of 5mm with left ...
By MamaLion1932 Blank
Hello you responded to me a few days ago about a double aortic arch that my three and a half-year-old was diagnosed. ...
By jagdeep14 Blank
sir, i daughter born with tof... She operated with bt shunt (5 mm) size(left side) at her 11 months of age.Now she i...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatric Cardiology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank