Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatric Heart Forum
Questions in this forum are answered by pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support about pediatric heart problems, symptoms and topics such as heart murmurs, palpitations, fainting, chest pain, congenital heart defects (including management and intervention), fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, arrhythmias and pre-participation athletic screening.
61 - 80 (of 1093) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son, now 10 yrs old had his ASO at 2 days old for D-TGA IVS, normal recovery with mild Mitral value regurgitation and aortic root dial...
2 answers |
if a childs heart is 3 times the size in a post mortem..would this happen overnight? is being told your child is pigeon chested wrong?..e...
2 answers |
7312321 tn?1390055112
my 13 day old baby is diagnosed with a small ASD AROUND 2.5 MM ,LEFT TO RIGHT SHUNT it really scared me when doctor said to me is it cu...
1 answer |
Hi Doc, My daughter was diagnosed with 3mm of VSD in her 3.5month and ther reports were: situs : Solitius/levo cardia a-v relation :...
5 answers |
My 6 month old baby girl have VSD of 2.5mm kindly suggest e what is the treatment. regards Dayamay
8 answers |
Dear experts, I am a cardiologist from Berlin, Germany. I have a female patient with mysterious symptoms. She became seriously ill at ...
5 answers |
Hi there My daughter is 4 months old. She was diagnosed with a 3.5mm muscular VSD at 3 months. We were told that as the defect is small ...
3 answers |
My 16 year old son has plays soccer. He started having chest pains while running at practice and games. We took him to our family Dr. and...
2 answers |
I'm worried. My baby is 9 mo old and was born with a moderate vsd and asd/pfo. My baby has been seeing cardiologist since 2 weeks old an...
2 answers |
I have a 3 month old son who has a lot of complications. The doctors don't know what happened to him at all, they said whatever it is, th...
2 answers |
Dear Doctor Borris: My 14 year old daughter was recently diagnosed after 9 months of a number of tests!!! She was placed on beta blockers...
1 answer |
My 13 year old son's blood pressure has always been low for him at 90/60 and pulse of 70. He was always in great shape playing soccer an...
2 answers |
My son had a holter and it showed 48 PVC's and 3 PAC's. He is 18 and very worried about all these strange sensations he gets. I get PVC...
1 answer |
My son is 14 years old and has never had any medical problems. At basketball practice, before it started, he felt like his heart stopped...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm a 17 year old male. I had my exams last week, during which I drank a lot of coffee, about 3 or 4 espressos a day (I only drink...
1 answer |
what are the concerns in an infant with an enlarged heart with an asd..and a pda...and a vsd?
6 answers |
Hello, My name is Liam and I am 16 years old. Recently i was diagnosed with SVT. We do not know what type of SVT it is and we do not kno...
1 answer |
My baby boy who born on 06th april 2013, has been diagnosed by ECHO that he has 5mm VSD with left to right shunt with 50mmHg gradient. a...
1 answer |
Could you please tell me if this sounds like Right PA could be stented? Main pulmonary artery is normal in appearance .Left PA is normal...
1 answer |
My son is 9 years old.After studying of recent echo report,doctor decided to go for open heart surgery.Please suggest me that if another...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank