Pediatric Heart Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in this forum are answered by pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support about pediatric heart problems, symptoms and topics such as heart murmurs, palpitations, fainting, chest pain, congenital heart defects (including management and intervention), fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, arrhythmias and pre-participation athletic screening.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By mshanson3121 Blank
Just recently, I've started noticing our daughter seems to be getting breathless during certain exertion: going up a ...
By JazzyChristina2014 Blank
My son has a condition called Saethre-Chotzen Syndrome as well as craniosynostosis he had a Cranio vault surgery at 9...
AmmdazMar 07
AmmdazMar 07
By Ammdaz Blank
I posted here a while ago and received a very helpful answer and I wonder if someone could provide me with some more ...
By Heather7247 Blank
My son who is now 9 weeks old has an ASD measuring 4 mm and several small VSD that are close together causing a shunt...
By Valtuu Blank
Hello Doctor, My 15 day premature baby boy is 10 days old and by the time of birth his weight was 2.3Kg. The doct...
By Imas_mommy Blank
Hi. Didn't know what the right forum for my daughter's case would be. She was born sep 2011 through acute cesarean w3...
daveandjulie123Sep 24, 2010
daveandjulie123Sep 04, 2010
Jeffrey R Boris, M.D. Sep 04, 2010
daveandjulie123Sep 01, 2010
By daveandjulie123 Blank
Hi - this is what my consulatant has wrote to my doctor, please can you explain. The CT scan clearly shows a doubl...
By Rafi4mm Blank
My one month old son was suffering from 3mm OSTIUM SECUNDUM ASD. The consulted doctor said that it will get close aut...
By priya00 Blank
Hello dr, My daughter is 4months old havin large vsd 7mm, additional apical vsd, dilated, left atrium and left ventr...
By lisaob1 Blank
vsd.pda.asd.and narrowing of the aortic valve.....QUESTION..are these alarming symtoms?...in an infant?...I have to m...
By PoppieMae Blank
My daughters last echo report is as follows (taken at 5 weeks old) and we are due for another in 2 weeks before meeti...
By sal2121 Blank
My son, now 10 yrs old had his ASO at 2 days old for D-TGA IVS, normal recovery with mild Mitral value regurgitation ...
By lisaob1 Blank
if a childs heart is 3 times the size in a post mortem..would this happen overnight? is being told your child is pige...
7312321_tn?1390055112
By anwar9950 Blank
my 13 day old baby is diagnosed with a small ASD AROUND 2.5 MM ,LEFT TO RIGHT SHUNT it really scared me when doctor...
kumarmsJan 21
happyfatherAug 08, 2013
Marie M Gleason, M.D. Dec 03, 2012
kumarmsDec 02, 2012
Marie M Gleason, M.D. Nov 29, 2012
By kumarms Blank
Hi Doc, My daughter was diagnosed with 3mm of VSD in her 3.5month and ther reports were: situs : Solitius/levo ca...
lisaob1Jan 17
lisaob1Jan 08
Jeffrey R Boris, M.D. Dec 19, 2013
lisaob1Dec 18, 2013
By DAYAMAY Blank
My 6 month old baby girl have VSD of 2.5mm kindly suggest e what is the treatment. regards Dayamay
Gisela_MariaDec 24, 2013
MLWTRDec 23, 2013
Gisela_MariaDec 23, 2013
Jeffrey R Boris, M.D. Dec 19, 2013
By Gisela_Maria Blank
Dear experts, I am a cardiologist from Berlin, Germany. I have a female patient with mysterious symptoms. She beca...
AmmdazJan 16
AmmdazJan 15
By Ammdaz Blank
Hi there My daughter is 4 months old. She was diagnosed with a 3.5mm muscular VSD at 3 months. We were told that as ...
By Kevinp75 Blank
My 16 year old son has plays soccer. He started having chest pains while running at practice and games. We took him t...
By Newmom411 Blank
I'm worried. My baby is 9 mo old and was born with a moderate vsd and asd/pfo. My baby has been seeing cardiologist ...
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank