Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatric Heart Forum
Questions in this forum are answered by pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support about pediatric heart problems, symptoms and topics such as heart murmurs, palpitations, fainting, chest pain, congenital heart defects (including management and intervention), fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, arrhythmias and pre-participation athletic screening.
41 - 60 (of 1093) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter is 5 years only and recently went for her annual physical and the doctor heard a mumur when she was lying down. She did not h...
1 answer |
Is anyone using Philip's CX50 machines for complex congenital pediatric echo studies? If so, what settings are you using for imaging wit...
1 answer |
My 3 year old son was born with a 10mm VSD that went undiagnosed for his first 8 months of life. We were told it was a pretty straight fo...
3 answers |
Dear Dr. Last month I noticed my son appeared to be really red in the face and looked flush. I took his pulse using a pulse oximeter and ...
4 answers |
Hello, My daughter is seven and half years old. she had an open heart surgery in 2007 for closure of VSD. and till then echo is goi...
3 answers |
my 5 yr son has been diagnosed with mild valvular pulmonary stenosis through Echocardiography report the pulmonary valve is of PS gradien...
1 answer |
My son will turn 8 this weekend and was diagnosed last year with a bicuspid valve and enlarged aortic root. My husband has the same cond...
2 answers |
Just wondering what to expect going forward... 10 week old with 4 mom ASD and originally thought a bunch of small vsd close together but ...
5 answers |
Dear Dr., My 1.5 mths old baby boy has been diagnosed with CHD right after birth. Medium secundum ASD and large perimembranous VSD - 6...
7 answers |
Hello doctor. My aunty is 30yrs old now and she have a male child of 4 yrs. Her delivery was normal without any complication and that ch...
1 answer |
Just recently, I've started noticing our daughter seems to be getting breathless during certain exertion: going up a flight of stairs, ru...
1 answer |
My son has a condition called Saethre-Chotzen Syndrome as well as craniosynostosis he had a Cranio vault surgery at 9 months old to repai...
1 answer |
I posted here a while ago and received a very helpful answer and I wonder if someone could provide me with some more reassurance. My d...
3 answers |
My son who is now 9 weeks old has an ASD measuring 4 mm and several small VSD that are close together causing a shunt (both directions) l...
1 answer |
Hello Doctor, My 15 day premature baby boy is 10 days old and by the time of birth his weight was 2.3Kg. The doctor nearby found that...
1 answer |
Hi. Didn't know what the right forum for my daughter's case would be. She was born sep 2011 through acute cesarean w35 because she had st...
1 answer |
Hi - this is what my consulatant has wrote to my doctor, please can you explain. The CT scan clearly shows a double aortic arch which ...
8 answers |
Hello dr, My daughter is 4months old havin large vsd 7mm, additional apical vsd, dilated, left atrium and left ventricle. Otherwise she ...
5 answers |
vsd.pda.asd.and narrowing of the aortic valve.....QUESTION..are these alarming symtoms?...in an infant?...I have to mention it happened o...
9 answers |
My daughters last echo report is as follows (taken at 5 weeks old) and we are due for another in 2 weeks before meeting with surgeon for ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now