Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatric Tourette Syndrome Community
WELCOME TO THE PEDIATRIC TOURETTE SYNDROME COMMUNITY: This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient community for questions and support regarding Pediatric Tourette: Causes, Diagnosis, Drugs and Medications, Family and Friends Issues, Living with Tourette Syndrome, Research, Risk Factors, School Issues, Symptoms, and Treatments.
1 - 20 (of 25) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a 5 year old who has been dealing with tics for a while. His first tic was eye blinking when he was 3, and he has had many since t...
34 answers |
Hi, I just joined this forum and I'm wondering if anyone has any luck with any medication for throat clearing tics. My daughter is 15 and...
6 answers |
My son is 8 and started having tics around age 5. He has Add, Tics and asthma. After doing a little research on heavy metals and symptoms...
I'm 14 years old and I've recently heard of this thing called Tourette's Syndrome. It's where someone does a certain movement or sound re...
i have a 6 and a half year old son and for a couple of months on off he does this werid blinking thing, sometimes it will be a long blink...
3 answers |
brother who is now 14 is having sudden head jerking, eye blinking type movements, and unusual mouth movements. I was just wondering what...
1 answer |
well I have had tourettes at 15 I would wanna say something but it wouldn't come out like a sneeze now im full fledge 30 year old cant co...
Does anyone have a child with Tourette's and is taking xenazine? I want to know if any bad reactions to it Thanks Loren
2 answers |
My 9-year-old son has had this odd tic for over a year, and it's gotten a bit worse. He reacts to bright direct light, most often sunligh...
4 answers |
My son was diagnosed with Tourette's 4 years ago, 3 months ago he was diagnosed with Type 1. Does anyone know someone or any Drs who hav...
2 answers |
My 5 year old daughter started what I now know are symptoms of Tourette Syndrome at the age of 2. I want to say it started with stutteri...
10 answers |
I am a mother of a 7month old boy, he is generally very healthy, however, recently he has been showing seemingly involuntary muscle and v...
5 answers |
Hi, I have a 7 year old son who was diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome about 8 months ago. I had noticed tics for about a year but didn't...
6 answers |
i first noticed my son whos now 6 twitching at the age of about 2 it first started with him lifting his sholder always the left one then ...
my 3yr old son started having ticks about a year ago at first we didn't know what these were and just didn't make anything of it he now s...
My son, age 9 just started having vocal humming tics last night. THese were also accompanied by rapid blinking, although not every time. ...
my daughter is 6 and for over a year now she has had different tics including head shaking, shrugging, grunting sniffing and screaming. W...
My husband, a senior citizen, makes distorted faces, involuntary noise (grunts, snorts), jerks his head quite violently when trying to co...
1 answer |
my 7 year old had difficult strep throat in march with repeated throat cultures;he was treated with 3 rounds of antibiotics,the last for ...
2 answers |
My son has Tourette and is also diagnosed with learning disabilities as well as ADHD. He has been a difficult child from birth- fussy b...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatric Tourette Syndrome Community Resources