Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2016.
1 - 20 (of 261) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ok so my LMP was July 2-6. It was a 27 day cycle. I had sex with my BF July 7 a day after my period and another guy July 11. Then my BF a...
Anyone had there baby? I got 18day left with my second boy how about you.
9 answers |
My milk supply has been going down A LOT! Anything I can try? I've tried lactation boost pills and nothing works! That just made my baby ...
1 answer |
My Daughter is 3 weeks old and she is straining so bad that she starts screaming and it keeps her up at night.
1 answer |
15347008 tn?1446272059
Hello Mommas! Anybody getting any sleep? My life has been filled of joy with so many poopy diapers,breastfeeding every hour/ hour and a h...
I'm due my period in about a week, but I'm worried I'm pregnant. Last month the day I was finishing my period I had sex, my boyfriend put...
My cycle is supposed to start May 4th it started it started off heavy but it only lasted for 2 days and today it went away could I be pre...
15347008 tn?1446272059
I breastfeed and bottle feed, but mostly breastfeed. Is there such a thing as overfeeding while breastfeeding? My 3 week old is always wa...
3 answers |
Hi anyone here know someone or have been told your baby has a problem in the kidneys. I will have my c-section on Monday and also found o...
How long does it take for the "baby bump" to go away - I gave birth to my babygirl on Sunday & still have a little bump and my belly butt...
1 answer |
I'm scheduled for induction in 2 days and my Dr just stripped my membranes this morning. My mom went with me and when we were discussing ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I have literally a week to go and am so excited to finally have him out soon and be able to enjoy him. Anyone else down to their single o...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I'm 39+1 and I have been feeling an being sick alday I am also boiling hot and feel lightheaded and dizzy anyone no if this could be a...
1 answer |
Whom ever said it works well it didn't for me...I'm frustrated and tired and had nothing but slight diarrhea. Only contractions I've had ...
3 answers |
Our princess was born yesterday am very happy and done with it for now, I wish you all mummies a save delivery.
3 answers |
I'm due April 16th dilated to a 3and a half does anyone know of anyways to speed up labor
1 answer |
Hi, I m 37.5 weeks pregnant, yest my doc checked me internally n said my cervix has softened.. At night I lost bit of my mucus plug n now...
I'm due on the 16th but I have a job interview on the 11th. My Dr said my next appointment is on the 13th and on that day I should come w...
4 answers |
Heyy so I'm having my First baby due in 4 days (April 14) ... Had a membrane sweep on Friday .... Just wondering if anyone has had this a...
4 answers |
I am due on April 24th and just tested positive for GBS. I know an IV will mean multiple panic attacks for me because I can't handle thin...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Pregnancy: April 2016 Babies Community Resources