Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2012.

81 - 100 (of 245) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im 25 weeks and my ribs have been killing me. What could i do to make them hurt less??
Steph_lynn | Last answer
when do you women prefer to get the 3D/4D ultrasound??
Teyonna | Last answer
I would love to have some people that is expecting around the same time as me to share experience with. I have seen some people posts and have tried to add friends but I haven't got the hang of using this app yet and don't know how to do...
proudmommy120612 | Last answer
Are you experiencing a high-risk pregnancy?
Constancebrown | Posted
Just found out our baby is a boy!!!!!
tinasnyder123 | Last answer
Half way there... 20 WEEKS :-) My due date is December 13 ... And I'm having my ultrasound this Monday exited to find out if is a **Prince or Princess!!! Ladies what are you expecting?? And when??
BM3018 | Last answer
What.can I take for a sore throat I'm 25 weeks and don't wanna take anything that will hurt the baby
Lisa8108 | Last answer
Anyone else struggling to keep up with a toddler? My first is 18 months and I am 20 weeks along with my second and I am having trouble just staying awake durring the day to play, change diapers and feed my son. I am going through the mot...
fluffybelly | Last answer
I am 20 weeks pregnant on my 4th baby. Until I deliever my 2 girls are with there god ~mother. For the first months of my pregnancy i became very sick so I couldnt work. Now im feeling way better, but the weather is beating me. I wake up...
Snooks21 | Posted
I gave birth to a beautiful, healthy girl last may. This January I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks and I'm now 23 weeks pregnant and expecting a boy December 10. Ive been spotting for the past 2 months and even went to the er for it bur th...
oneofeach | Last answer
Iam almost 20 weeks. I go for my ultrasound on August 9. We have 2 other children, we have a 7 year old and a almost 18mo old. Is anyone else dealing with all this craziness?
tinasnyder123 | Last answer
Just curious....I am 23 weeks and some days I feel my baby move a lot then the next few days I hardly feel him at all. Is this normal?!
due_dec4_RyanJames | Last answer
I am 21 weeks today. Tonight my breasts started leaking clear/whitish liquid. I can tell that they are changing, but don't know if its normal.
EeyoreMom2112 | Last answer
1811308_tn?1357253778
Well they confirmed this little baby is indeed a little boy :D.. A very very very active little man to i must say.. we have to go back on the 22nd as he wouldnt keep still for her to do all the checks they need at 20 weeks. However he wa...
MumsyA | Last answer
So im 16w 2d and i was wondering if we should start being careful of different sex positions. Some are starting to hurt me alittle. Are there certain ones we should stop completely??
fordbaby069 | Last answer
1564074_tn?1334494508
I am almost 18 weeks and due dec 23. We have known for 2 weeks that we are having a boy!!! We are so excited! I knew it was going to be a boy because we couldn't agree on a name but we had a girls name nailed down quick! We both like Jak...
heather3673 | Last answer
Hey ladies. I have a question. I'm 22 weeks pg, AMD for the last three days I have been having a lot of pain low on my left side. It hurts if I lay on that side, when I try to turn over, and when I get up. Has anyone else experienced thi...
shin_chan | Last answer
Im 21 weeks and due dec 6th, i have the worst lower back pain, and this little girl keeps me up all night with her kicking, is it normal at this stage?
asexpecting | Last answer
Its a GIRL Still in shock....super Exited!!!:-) My Son was Always right he'S having a Sister:-) Due December 13,2012
BM3018 | Last answer
17weeks 1day pregnant. At 12weeks pregnant I was diagnosed with a subchronic hemmorage. I am still experiencing some brownish pink bleeding. Just curious if anyone else has had this problem?
adilund | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community Resources