Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2012.
81 - 100 (of 245) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im 25 weeks and my ribs have been killing me. What could i do to make them hurt less??
2 answers |
when do you women prefer to get the 3D/4D ultrasound??
1 answer |
I would love to have some people that is expecting around the same time as me to share experience with. I have seen some people posts and...
15 answers |
Are you experiencing a high-risk pregnancy?
Just found out our baby is a boy!!!!!
7 answers |
Half way there... 20 WEEKS :-) My due date is December 13 ... And I'm having my ultrasound this Monday exited to find out if is a **Prin...
17 answers |
What.can I take for a sore throat I'm 25 weeks and don't wanna take anything that will hurt the baby
3 answers |
Anyone else struggling to keep up with a toddler? My first is 18 months and I am 20 weeks along with my second and I am having trouble ju...
7 answers |
I am 20 weeks pregnant on my 4th baby. Until I deliever my 2 girls are with there god ~mother. For the first months of my pregnancy i bec...
I gave birth to a beautiful, healthy girl last may. This January I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks and I'm now 23 weeks pregnant and expect...
2 answers |
Iam almost 20 weeks. I go for my ultrasound on August 9. We have 2 other children, we have a 7 year old and a almost 18mo old. Is anyon...
7 answers |
Just curious....I am 23 weeks and some days I feel my baby move a lot then the next few days I hardly feel him at all. Is this normal?!
2 answers |
I am 21 weeks today. Tonight my breasts started leaking clear/whitish liquid. I can tell that they are changing, but don't know if its no...
7 answers |
1811308 tn?1357253778
Well they confirmed this little baby is indeed a little boy :D.. A very very very active little man to i must say.. we have to go back on...
8 answers |
So im 16w 2d and i was wondering if we should start being careful of different sex positions. Some are starting to hurt me alittle. Are t...
3 answers |
1564074 tn?1334494508
I am almost 18 weeks and due dec 23. We have known for 2 weeks that we are having a boy!!! We are so excited! I knew it was going to be a...
1 answer |
Hey ladies. I have a question. I'm 22 weeks pg, AMD for the last three days I have been having a lot of pain low on my left side. It hurt...
2 answers |
Im 21 weeks and due dec 6th, i have the worst lower back pain, and this little girl keeps me up all night with her kicking, is it normal ...
2 answers |
Its a GIRL Still in shock....super Exited!!!:-) My Son was Always right he'S having a Sister:-) Due December 13,2012
5 answers |
17weeks 1day pregnant. At 12weeks pregnant I was diagnosed with a subchronic hemmorage. I am still experiencing some brownish pink bleedi...
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...