Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2012.
61 - 80 (of 249) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
4098793 tn?1349879058
35th week..I would be travelling to my native on Nov 1 along with my hubby ..Its a 12-14 hour journey by train during night time.. I am ...
2 answers |
I don't know what to think as of today I am 32+4 and went for a growth scan at first they said 8% and then they said 9% but the Doc cans ...
Not much longer now until I get to meet my little girl :). I was wondering if anyone changed to using organic skin care products (shampoo...
2 answers |
Anyone else discovered they have this? I'm currently 22 weeks and at my last doctors appointment during my ultrasound they had told me my...
8 answers |
I'm about 30 weeks and having pelvic pain/cramping and pressure. My son who is now 3 was born at 35 weeks. I had this same feeling with h...
3 answers |
Is anyone due in december after or around the 21 worried about the so called doomsday? I'm not sure I believe all the hype but I'm due on...
13 answers |
i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend .....and i m missig my periods ....after the 4 weeks of conception ,i went for an ultrasound and ...
2 answers |
2201275 tn?1339884822
Is anyone else due round about christmas....if so would you be wanting someone to talk to thats due same time to share experiences, if so...
21 answers |
Is anyone having a difficult pregnancy?at 20 week my cervix being to open. I was having contractions and the dr could see my membrain.Dr ...
6 answers |
3114452 tn?1342576738
I'm due Dec 30th with my first child, looking for possible belly buddies to share this experience with! (:
1 answer |
1811308 tn?1357253778
I am really struggling with a name for our little boy... I did have Alfie and Luca but now i have gone of them. I know his middle name is...
2 answers |
I need help, I have been feeling crazy and overwhelmed lately. I will be having our little boy on December 21 and I have felt like iam...
3 answers |
I'm 32 weeks (due December 2nd), and am wanting the gender of my child to be revealed when its born. My family on the other hand is tota...
3 answers |
As the days keep going by im getting more and more nervous about having my daughter.this will be my first and i cant stop being nervous a...
2 answers |
Im new to this app and I am due Dec 27th with my 4th!!!! Hoping for a girl but really just want a healthy baby!!!!!! I would love to be a...
12 answers |
I was wondering do any of you no what you are having and how far a long are you. And have any of you started buying baby clothes yet.
4 answers |
2080271 tn?1355387322
I'm 31 weeks well 32 today but acording to the fetal measuraments I'm due dec 3rd. But I whent to the doctor and they send me to L&D beca...
3 answers |
30 Weeks pregnant today with my precious son Isaac Dakota... already a fingertip dialated.. due December 6th but have a feeling he'll be ...
4 answers |
So I'm finally in my last trimester, and I'm just so excited. I really want my baby boy out and the time is just getting closer and close...
1 answer |
Will be 29 weeks tomorrow and been having sharp chest pain(between breast) for a week now.everything I do I feel that pain.Is anyone feel...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community Resources