Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2012.

61 - 80 (of 245) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm about 30 weeks and having pelvic pain/cramping and pressure. My son who is now 3 was born at 35 weeks. I had this same feeling with him in the weeks before his early arrival. This is my #3 baby. I'm wondering what other mommas are ex...
12102012BabyAva | Last answer
Is anyone due in december after or around the 21 worried about the so called doomsday? I'm not sure I believe all the hype but I'm due on the 20th and am a little nervous anyone elae????
Alicia1982 | Last answer
i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend .....and i m missig my periods ....after the 4 weeks of conception ,i went for an ultrasound and it shows nothing.........im confused that m i pregnant or not? reply me as soon as poosible......
nick701 | Last answer
2201275_tn?1339884822
Is anyone else due round about christmas....if so would you be wanting someone to talk to thats due same time to share experiences, if so plz add me az im looking for friends to talk to and share experiences,plus my secret aint out yet s...
mum2be23 | Last answer
Is anyone having a difficult pregnancy?at 20 week my cervix being to open. I was having contractions and the dr could see my membrain.Dr gave me a cerclage at 22 week and I've been on bed rest .Am now 27 weeks.
Constancebrown | Last answer
3114452_tn?1342576738
I'm due Dec 30th with my first child, looking for possible belly buddies to share this experience with! (:
bjenks1227 | Last answer
1811308_tn?1357253778
I am really struggling with a name for our little boy... I did have Alfie and Luca but now i have gone of them. I know his middle name is going to be Ryan (after his father) but thinking of a name for him is so hard.. I f anyone has any ...
MumsyA | Last answer
I need help, I have been feeling crazy and overwhelmed lately. I will be having our little boy on December 21 and I have felt like iam a ticking time bomb waiting to blow. Is anyone eles feeling this way? Iam going off on everyone a...
tinasnyder123 | Last answer
I'm 32 weeks (due December 2nd), and am wanting the gender of my child to be revealed when its born. My family on the other hand is totally opposite, not even caringabout what I want... My best friend was there when i had my sonogram do...
ANGELLA11 | Last answer
As the days keep going by im getting more and more nervous about having my daughter.this will be my first and i cant stop being nervous about her being here.things are going to be so different and im worried ill get frustrated to easily....
Taylovesaubrey | Last answer
Im new to this app and I am due Dec 27th with my 4th!!!! Hoping for a girl but really just want a healthy baby!!!!!! I would love to be able to talk to other ladies that are going through the same things as me!!!!!!
Tam_momof4 | Last answer
I was wondering do any of you no what you are having and how far a long are you. And have any of you started buying baby clothes yet.
Mom_2_Be_4 | Last answer
2080271_tn?1355387322
I'm 31 weeks well 32 today but acording to the fetal measuraments I'm due dec 3rd. But I whent to the doctor and they send me to L&D because I I'm 1 cm dialated ... they check and said that I'm 1 cm in the outside and inside close but th...
Soloparati | Last answer
30 Weeks pregnant today with my precious son Isaac Dakota... already a fingertip dialated.. due December 6th but have a feeling he'll be here a little early! I'm so excited as time has just been flying by.
sarahkr | Last answer
So I'm finally in my last trimester, and I'm just so excited. I really want my baby boy out and the time is just getting closer and closer! What should i expect during these last months of pregnancy?
Teyonna | Last answer
Will be 29 weeks tomorrow and been having sharp chest pain(between breast) for a week now.everything I do I feel that pain.Is anyone feeling that way?is that normal ?
Hi, I'm a mother of two girls with a wonderful husband. I'm pregnant and I need a middle name for my soon-to-be baby boy, Ibrahime. Which sounds better, Ibrahime Ali OR Ibrahime Saleem?
Kittykat123456 | Last answer
My 28 weeks ultrasound said my due date is nov 29 and it's also showing that am 30 weeks pregnant accuracy is: How accurate are the due dates from an ultrasound?last period came on march 8 to the 12.
New to this app just wandering who is the same or close add as a friend
K2389 | Last answer
Today is my 32nd birthday and the start of 100 days to go.
Hunniebunn | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community Resources