Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Dec 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2015.
1 - 20 (of 1230) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I gave birth on December 21, so my sweet girl is almost 2 months old. I haven't gotten my period yet. I stopped breast feeding, but I hav...
3 answers |
Has anyone had hemorrhoids after giving birth? How did you deal with them?
2 answers |
Can we start giving Ragi porridge for 3 month old baby
I haven't been producing enough milk how I used too when my son was born. What can I do to produce more milk?
4 answers |
Hi friends my son was born on December 15.he was 3.03 when he was born but lost weight to 2.65 on his 15th day.. It took 35 days for me t...
2 answers |
Hi ladies, I gave birth to my son Dec 2nd via c section, I have not yet to get my period. Anyone else have this issue? I'm a little conce...
1 answer |
16659154 tn?1450143756
Hello mothers or soon to be mama bears! I delivered my little man 4 days ago. I had to have an emergency c section. Does anyone have any ...
3 answers |
I'm due Dec. 31 , I've been having no contractions and every little Braxton hicks. Last Wednesday my doctor said I was not dilated, and ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
A super strong contraction woke me up around 1 a.m on Jan 2. I tried to go back to sleep, but I had some more contractions. I got up ar...
2 answers |
Hey ladies..sorry for the TMI but my son is 3 weeks old and I had stopped bleeding several days ago. I've had a lighting tinged discharge...
3 answers |
Has anyone else experience them during their pregnancy? I'm 37 weeks today and suffer from attacks quite often. It's miserable and I feel...
5 answers |
Ladies I was due dec 1st but I had her nov25 and just found out yesterday that I'm pregnabt again.
6 answers |
So I have 4 lovely children with my 5th due any day now (Christmas to be exact)... My question for all of you ladies with both boys and...
1 answer |
I'm a ftm and we didn't know what we were having. We had a girl and she was a week over due.
Full moon on friday! I wonder how many of us will go into labor on Christmas!!!! Everyone in my family seems to think that will be the da...
17 answers |
I went into labor the morning of Dec 24th at 5 am. It didn't take me too long from 1 1/2 cm to 6 cm once labor started. When I hit 7 cm l...
5 answers | 2 comments |
So, I woke up yesterday morning at 1:40am which wasn't unusual because I've been waking up at that time my whole pregnancy... Anyways, ar...
2 answers |
We won't be pregnant forever. There is an end in sight. Being overdue is as bad as they say. I hate the waiting game. This kids already g...
2 answers |
Had a doctor's appointment today. 100% effaced and only slightly dilated. The doctor says I have a band of scar tissue around my cervix ...
1 answer |
Am 39 weeks and 6 days pregnant, since yesterday i have diarrhoea, lower stomach pain, i also have frequent BH contractions that are very...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2015 Babies Community Resources