Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Dec 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2016.
1 - 20 (of 163) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Happy anniversary to MmmMama1213- your Community Leader! Please take a moment to reach out to MmmMama1213, and give a shout out for how ...
Hi. I recently had an U/s scan and the report read: distended urinary bladder. I'm 35 weeks. What does this mean? Doc didn't say anything...
2 answers |
I had my baby on Dec. 4th, had to have a d&c to have my placenta removed. Does having this affect the baby in anyway. He was born at 40w3...
1 answer |
Hi I'm due today but seems like the baby isn't ready to come out, any tips on how to induce labor naturally
So i have 6days to go doctor said i was 4 centimeters but im not having any contractions other than feeling like period like cramps has a...
2 answers |
I am due Dec 20th with our second little girl! So ready! When are you due?
12 answers | 11 comments |
So I'm due Xmas day what a gift that be lol
11 answers |
I'm leaking but slow and not a lot IDK to stay home and see if mucus comes out or until my water fully breaks no contractions just regula...
1 answer |
Really wishes she comes before Christmas:/
I am 34 weeks dilated to 4 cm and 70% effaced when do you think he will be born ?in a hospital for two days now
2 answers |
35 weeks and nearly holding on!
5 answers | 2 comments |
Any December 10th babys
10 answers | 3 comments |
This is my second pregnancy but first time hearing about this. I'm 36wks and OB told me I have too much amniotic fluid. Since there is to...
1 answer |
Is any women on here pregnant and going to be a single mommy???
7 answers | 1 comment |
So I'm due December 19.. Is anyone who has a due date around this time sure about when your going on maternity leave
4 answers | 5 comments |
I am 33 weeks and still have no clue what gose in a hospital bag it is my first kid and she will be her on 12-18-16 so if someone could h...
7 answers |
Ok lady so I've officially began to notice that every time I have to pee , Braxton hick contractions start, my baby get in a tight ball a...
Hi ladies , i am 32 wks pregnant & i went to the E.R. today cuz was feeling ill.. Well i was told my cervix was open. Has anyone else h...
3 answers | 4 comments |
???
im 33 weeks. When would be a good time to start buying stuff for the hospital?
3 answers |
For the past two days I have had nausea/vomiting and contractions. I went to the hospital last night but I have t dilated any yet. The co...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Pregnancy: Dec 2016 Babies Community Resources