Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: July 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2015.
1 - 20 (of 3319) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Well, our babies are now approaching six months old. Hard to believe. I hope you are all enjoying you precious little gifts as much as I ...
Have you all started periods already? I got mine last mth and not this month currently waiting Is it possible I've become irregular ?
1 answer |
My 12 week old baby has acid reflux really bad I stop breast because of it had change her formula n she is on medication . Even doing al...
4 answers |
11812324 tn?1435887104
Has everyone in the July 2015 babies have their babies yet!?
12 answers |
My baby girl is 5 weeks old, I was giving her 4oz but the Dr said it's too much so how many oz are you mom giving your LO?
3 answers |
Hi everyone! I'm 21 weeks today, and I'm wondering if i can continue doing laser hair removal during my pregnancy. The technician doing...
6 answers |
I would love to read some of you ladies labor and delivery stories :) Please post them.
5 answers |
help!!!! What's good for gassy and colic babies!??? Any advice is appreciated
4 answers |
Any other July mama's have your baby and still check this app?? I had my daughter on July 7 and I still get on this app off and on every ...
11 answers |
Wondering what you did to help heal and keep clean besides the bottle and showers. My child is in the nicu and I want to heal as safely a...
7 answers |
I have had THE WORST experience of labor (50 hour labor) but it was all worth it for my baby girl. She came today August 4th at 3:11pm s...
7 answers |
Im four days pasd due and my baby still hasnt shown any sign of him dropping amd i havent had any real contractions. Im starting to worry...
7 answers |
My fourth and last baby finally arrived this morning at 8:35 am. My husband and I came in so I could be induced at 5 pm August 4th and st...
5 answers |
So im a day past my due date and I feel like this pregnancy could go on forever! I've been walking and sitting on an exercise ball. Even ...
3 answers |
Sorry I was late for this, Adelyn Rose was born tuesday July 28th at 8:32 pm at 7lbs 12 oz and 20 in long! She is so beautiful and was ac...
4 answers |
to all you ladies that have posted and answered and shared! I welcomed my beautiful baby girl into this world, July 30th, my birthday as ...
2 answers |
Thank all of you July mommies. I had my baby girl on the 24th but have stuck around as this app seems to be a big part of my every day ro...
1 answer |
Hi ladies. I want to reassure any of u nervous about induction. I was due on the 31st of July and Friday morning my water broke but no ...
1 answer |
hey guys so I'm currently in labor and have been for a while now. I was in early labor for over 24 hours before I could finally get admit...
2 answers |
After a total of 9 hours in labor 8 mins pushing my little Varian Jace entered the world today at 11:17am. He is 7lbs 2oz and 19in of per...
4 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: July 2015 Babies Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
11003842 tn?1433999358
Blank
Toowoomba, Australia
13877085 tn?1435911316
Blank
Dickson, TN