Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: May 2010 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2010.
1 - 20 (of 196) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I went in on Friday 9/18 for cramping, I was 4 weeks 4 days pregnant. My hcg levels were 22. I was told to go in on Monday to see if th...
11 answers |
Me and my boyfriend are planning on having a baby when is the best time to try should we wait until his son gets older he has a two year ...
1065941 tn?1265062699
Okay ladies.....I am a FTM and 19 weeks 3 days......so far i have gained 2lbs and it is almost impossible for anyone to notice that I hav...
8 answers |
Hi all, I'm wondering if yuu can help me, I'm 18 years old and my partner is quit a bit older then me, and had the snip done in his previ...
2 answers |
I found out I am about 5 weeks pregnant, I have been having mild cramps since I found out, nothing too serious... I also have been having...
2 answers |
I had my 12 wks check up yesterday and my fundel height was 7cm my doc said i should be about 2 to 3cm. is this normal???
Well to sum it all up...I was on the birth control Marina for a year And 2 months I was experiencing a lot of problems soo I decided to...
I an 30 weeks pregnant and I used cocaine at least 6 times during pregnancy. What are the possibilities my child will be born with an bir...
Hi I am 10.5 weeks pregnant all during my pregnancy so far I have been getting cramping (same feeling as periods, but not bleeding or spo...
2 answers |
hi, i am 12 weeks pregnant and these days i had vaginal dischargies, it is white, thin, and smells like a men sperm. it is normal? or ...
2 answers |
My last lmp was the 11th March but my periods are very irregular. I had intercourse on the 9th and the 15th of April and did a positive t...
If i had sex on the 12th day after my period which was on the 25th of this monthh. is it possible i kan be prego? ivee been trying for ...
3 answers |
I think im leaking some fluid but im not so sure i dont have any big gushes come out but every time i move i feel something come out and ...
1 answer |
The thing is when I first went to the doctor's after suspecting I was pregnant, I counted the first day of my last menses as August 9, 20...
4 answers |
i am 21 weeks pregnant and i had my detail scan yesterday where i found a problem that is Bilateral Choroid Plexus cyst noted as Rt=4mm ...
463897 tn?1468017350
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
988323 tn?1293676395
hi i'm due may 5th 2010. anyone due the same time. i'm so excited and hoping for a girl.
19 answers |
Hiya, I am 3 weeks late for my period. I have been feeling very tired, having hot flushes, constipation, aching breasts, wind , heartburn...
4 answers |
my last period was on 7/30/10. and i had sex on 8/14/10 and 8/15/10. and on 8/17/10 i noticed some light pink spotting. the next day it s...
4 answers |
1123420 tn?1350564758
Hey girls!!! All our babies are between 2 and 3 months now! and haven't heard any updates. just want to see how everyone's babies are doi...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2010 Babies Community Resources