Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: May 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2016.
1 - 20 (of 390) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm a FTM and my son is almost two months old. Since the day he was born my mother and I continually bumped heads over everything I did w...
3 answers |
My son is 17 weeks old,am breastfeeding him but the problem is that,he spits alot and too much,sometimes its like hes vomiting but he's j...
My son is 2 and a half months old. His father has come to see him only 3 times. A month ago I got a text from him saying he's not sure he...
At how many days after your delivery did your husband leave you on your own and went back to work?
7 answers |
Our baby girl arrived safely after 1 week of contractions and i day of gastro and two days of increased contractions but no progress b...
3 answers |
My baby is 2wks old and I haven't received her social security card. When do I receive it in the mail?
4 answers |
My daughter has been drinking 4oz but some days she drinks up to 6oz idk if that's good or bad?
2 answers |
Woke up on mothers day at 2:00 in the morning and my water had broke and was having mild contractions . Didnt think nothing of it just th...
4 answers |
Hi everyone ...am a mom of 1 week old healthy boy ...his a may boy ....so.. i want to hear some birth stories....n how r u doingg may bab...
1 answer |
Brought in and induced 22nd at 6pm because baby had been coming up big had my boy 23rd 5.05am quick intense labour. But he's perfect weig...
1 answer |
Hey ladies my son was born on 25th night at 11:40pm...the labor was quick...i was 39weeks 3days pregnt...i was admitted to the hospital a...
4 answers |
Hello ladies I'm now 3 days overdue and baby doesn't feel like his coming anytime soon he is too comftable inside me lol. I feel like I'v...
We finally had our baby last week!! He was born 5/22/16 8:20am after having contractions for over 24 hrs my little bugger decided he was ...
1 answer |
Im 40+1 and have a mikd headache and feel quite nauseated and tired. feel completely zapped of all my energy. Haven't had any sickness th...
So 5 days after my due date , Miss.Anastasia Irene decided to make an appearance at 11:44pm May 25th 2016.,weighing at 7lbs3oz and 21inch...
1 answer |
40 weeks today still no mucus plug or contractions . I've tried everything from walking , sex , pineapples , nipple stimulation! What rem...
2 answers |
My little man is due in 2 days time and I feel like his going to stay there for a while! No signs at all of him coming anytime soon :(
7 answers |
She arrived right on her due date, May 24th. Prelabor started at 2pm friday, then Saturday evening went to the hospital to get checked, b...
2 answers |
hello everyone..my baby boy is here on 22nd may..he is healthy and weighs 3.5kg.its a natural delivery.i need some time to recover and ev...
2 answers |
I had my baby may 11th she was about 2wks early rue to complications. When is it okay to return to everyday activities like driving, I ha...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: May 2016 Babies Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers