Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2015.
1 - 20 (of 2839) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 7w4d pregnant with my exs baby and it is hard!! He wants to be friends through this and i do to but hoping eventually to get back to...
2 answers |
I'm wondering if anyone has dealt with this while being pregnant. This is my 2nd child, going to have my son around October 2nd and 2 we...
12 answers |
My baby will be 4 months this weekend & I still haven't had no birth controls or anything because I just want to trust the pull out metho...
2 answers |
Hi ladies My 1st bby girl will be 5months in two weeks and I haven't seen my periods,I don't know if it's not yet time, I am not usin...
1 answer |
How many of you are a single mom? And raising your little bundle of joy by yourself?? My fiancé left me and our baby when our son was 2 w...
2 answers |
I am a first time mother Initially I had lots of milk unfortunately I lost my milk by second week I am worrying a lot for that Sometim...
2 answers |
I am planning to get this one per my Doctors recommendation but I need to know how it's like. Thanks!
4 answers |
Hello ladies, Is anyone here menstruating after child birth. . So confused..I started menstruating last week after being in a pad for six...
3 answers |
My son will be 8weeks on the 11th and I want to put him on a sleeping schedule. Because if not sometimes he will be up super late!! How c...
2 answers |
Its been a month since I've had my baby and I'm still bleeding a little from natural birth. I'm just getting tired of using pads all the ...
6 answers |
I feel absolutely awful. I was nursing my 2 week old on the couch and felt a bit sleepy so I tucked myself into the corner as far away fr...
7 answers |
Hello ladies! My baby boy will be 4 weeks old tmrw, and for the last couple days or so I've noticed that I've been getting damp "down the...
2 answers |
After bottle feeding my son I hold him and keep him up a little bit until he gets too sleepy and falls asleep on me. I love letting him s...
13 answers |
Does anyone else have sore nipples after breastfeeding...any suggestions please...I have come so close to stop breastfeeding and just pum...
8 answers |
I was having issues with my baby latching on...i think we have that down now but I am trying to do 15 to 20 minutes on each breast every ...
7 answers |
I had a vaginal birth and ended up ripping and needing stitches, this was on Oct 25th. At first bleeding was normal and got lighter but n...
4 answers |
971967 tn?1272994802
Hi ladies, Well daddy went back to work and its been a very very hard day with my little man. Iv never felt so lonely before. All of ...
14 answers |
Hi everyone ...for those of you who are exclusively breastfeeding ..how often are you burping your baby? I feel like right now she isn't ...
3 answers |
How old is ur baby? How much milk are they eatting. . Have any one added rice to the babies bottle. .. my son is 1 month and he is eating...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2015 Babies Community Resources