Aa
A
A
Close
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Community
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is a form of arthritis that causes pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of function in your joints. It can affect any joint but is common in the wrist and fingers. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), prognosis, research, surgery, treatments
1 - 20 (of 180) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Well, I have suspected I had some form of arthritis for years. It started in my lower back and I had several bad flares that put me in be...
Hello everyone. My problem started about a year ago with a flu-like illness. Most symptoms passed but what remains essentially are var...
1 answer |
I am a 25 year female who was diagonized with RA in 2013 after having mild pain in shoulder followed by swelling in the ankle. I went to ...
1500387 tn?1460743620
Hi all ... So I had an ultrasound done on my hands today and they found fluid in my joints ...I have been told I have inflammatory arthri...
1276940 tn?1393812621
HI.....My name is Lisa, I am 39 and I just found out that I have an elevated ASO titer......I have done some research but I am still in t...
4 answers | 1 comment |
High anti CCP (>200) Positive ANA Negative RF CRP- zero ESR -zero..so no inflammation markers show in my blood MRI- shows bone eros...
i just will tell about what my sister experience in the past 6 months 1.September, 4th 2015 -my sister felt not good on her knee and ...
1 answer |
Afternoon all. I am back again with more questions. My doctor is wonderful but in between it is hard cause I have stuff that happens an...
1851352 tn?1437742010
Hi Everyone, My mother has been battling RA for 15 years. During this time she has turned to all kinds of medication, but unfortunate...
4 answers |
17020225 tn?1455753197
I was recently tested for Ra because of similar symptoms. My results were 10.5 reference range is (0.0-13.9) So mine is obvious...
1 answer |
My name is Tom, I've read some of you responses concerning RA & Gapapentin usage. I have been taking Gapapentin since 2000 for various pa...
1 answer |
   I am a 16 year old male and have been having severe pain, aches, and morning stiffness in many joints. This started 2-3 years ago and ...
1 answer |
I have knee effusion (inflamation) since 5 months , probably because my patellar tilt I'm worried about the cartilage in the joint Is...
1 answer |
Any known online support groups worth sharing. 30 yo. DX in March of 2014 symptoms started in 01 of 2013. Had TKR on lft 12/01/15 will ha...
1 answer |
Is it possible to have false positives in blood work? My doctor did some blood tests to rule out certain things along with MRIs to rule o...
10 answers |
I am having fever from 20 days. In that start I was having joint pain and swelling. My TLC count is 11.6 Now. ANA was positive 14 day b...
1 answer |
does RA flare up and then calm down? does it go through cycles?
3 answers |
I'm 19 and I recently felt a lump on the back side of my knee and I self diagnosed that it was a bakers cyst. I know RA is a leading fact...
1 answer |
89592 tn?1391278022
Got the results of the US today..called my dr. Clinical - Mass Left axilla Multiple enlarged lymph nodes in left axilla largest 2....
3 answers |
Hello, I am a 16 year old male and have been having pain, aches, and stiffness in many joints. The main spots of discomfort are my; k...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Community Resources