Aa
A
A
Close
Rheumatoid Arthritis Forum
This Rheumatoid Arthritis forum is for questions and information regarding Rheumatoid Arthritis. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.
1 - 20 (of 116) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
For the past 6 months I've been suffering from joint pain (burning/itching/aching) in the small joints of my fingers and my knees (both s...
3 answers |
Female 39 yrs having following results ASO -- NEGATIVE CRP -- NEGATIVE RA -- 03 IU/ML ESR -- 20/hr having joint pain. moving pa...
4 answers |
Dear Sir or Madam, I have some questions: I was seeing an orthopedic doctor for shoulder impingement in Feb during which time I develop...
1 answer |
My twin sister (aged 32) has very rapidly got symptoms of Rhuematoid Arthritis. Her joints, in her elbow, knees, ankles, and swollen and ...
hi i am 28 yo male 5'10" 180 lbs. I had ear infection 14 months ago which was treated with ciprodex. since that time i have had episode...
3 answers |
I have been referred to a Rheumatologist after spending about five minutes with my GP describing my symptoms. He said he wanted to rule s...
2 answers |
Can you die from R.A.?
4 answers |
WHAT SIDE EFFECTS COULD YOU GET FROM USING :DURAGESIC D TRANS 50MCG/HR TRANDERMAL PATCHES?
2 answers |
I saw a 56 year old man about a month ago in clinicals that presented with a recent hx of a viral URI but he also had been having severe ...
1 answer |
Dear Doctor, I am a young woman of 27 years. Lately i've been feeling not well. Feeling weak, with low back pain and knee pains, feve...
1 answer |
I have a postive ANA 1:40 speckled pattern. Negative rheumatoid factor. I have over the last ten years had multiple surgeries on my shoul...
2 answers |
I am a 41 year old female that has a history of Hodgking Lymphoma (dx 12/06, finished chemo (abvd) in 07/07). I was dx with RA last Septe...
1 answer |
Have had two knee replacements. After the second, developed staff infection. I was on Enbrel for RA at time. Was taken off and second kne...
1 answer |
About 1 year ago, I went to an MD complaining of fatigue, muscle weakness and joint aches. He checked for mononucleosis, viral meningiti...
3 answers |
I hav been diagnosed wit a great toe(big toe) fracture in my left leg...doctor has done buddy taping &suggested me to take rest for four ...
2 answers |
Hello, I am a 45 yr old female 2007 I have recurring symptoms swollen with burning at times in knees,fingers, toes, elbows sometimes ne...
5 answers |
1233038 tn?1267674955
My 2 year old son has been sick for over a year now with a number of things. He has had blood work done several times and his sed rate ha...
6 answers |
Is it safe to take Enbreal after total knee replacment
1 answer |
1252074 tn?1271545309
My family doctor thinks I have RA even though the RA factor is not present in my lab tests. My wrists and ankles have the classic RA nodu...
1 answer |
I'm a 47 yr old female with wide-spread pain and arthritic symptoms for years. I have had a low positive ANA twice, never have a positiv...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now