Aa
A
A
Close

Rheumatoid Arthritis Forum

This Rheumatoid Arthritis forum is for questions and information regarding Rheumatoid Arthritis. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

1 - 20 (of 116) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
For the past 6 months I've been suffering from joint pain (burning/itching/aching) in the small joints of my fingers and my knees (both sides of my body). Recently the aching has spread to my elbows at times. I also have been having ma...
TiredOfThis | Last answer
Female 39 yrs having following results ASO -- NEGATIVE CRP -- NEGATIVE RA -- 03 IU/ML ESR -- 20/hr having joint pain. moving pain daily to various joints. sometimes joints got swelled kindly advise next course of treatment.
axyz | Last answer
Dear Sir or Madam, I have some questions: I was seeing an orthopedic doctor for shoulder impingement in Feb during which time I developed neck & back pain. Doc ordered MRI that revealed C5-6 posterior disk herniation indenting the vent...
stonecold357 | Last answer
My twin sister (aged 32) has very rapidly got symptoms of Rhuematoid Arthritis. Her joints, in her elbow, knees, ankles, and swollen and painful, she has hard, hot lumps forming in her legs and elbow, she is very fatigued, has fevers, sh...
kjillelson | Posted
hi i am 28 yo male 5'10" 180 lbs. I had ear infection 14 months ago which was treated with ciprodex. since that time i have had episodes of , numbness/tingling/burning/muscle pain/joint pain in both my legs and right arm, burning thyro...
saeed123 | Last answer
I have been referred to a Rheumatologist after spending about five minutes with my GP describing my symptoms. He said he wanted to rule some things out like RA, Lupus, or Lyme disease. I have done some online research; it has become appa...
JustCraig | Last answer
Can you die from R.A.?
candis323 | Last answer
WHAT SIDE EFFECTS COULD YOU GET FROM USING :DURAGESIC D TRANS 50MCG/HR TRANDERMAL PATCHES?
DRAKEY | Last answer
I saw a 56 year old man about a month ago in clinicals that presented with a recent hx of a viral URI but he also had been having severe joint pain for about 2 weeks in his knees and ankles more so on awakening in the morning. On exam h...
clb1681 | Last answer
Dear Doctor, I am a young woman of 27 years. Lately i've been feeling not well. Feeling weak, with low back pain and knee pains, fever of 37,4 grade celcius, lower abdominal pains and frequent and painful urination. I went at the gyn...
suela82 | Last answer
I have a postive ANA 1:40 speckled pattern. Negative rheumatoid factor. I have over the last ten years had multiple surgeries on my shoulder and cervical spine. I have knee/ankle/wrist/finger (bilateral carpal tunnel) discomfort and in t...
Dee5112 | Last answer
I am a 41 year old female that has a history of Hodgking Lymphoma (dx 12/06, finished chemo (abvd) in 07/07). I was dx with RA last September. I have been on Plaquenil- didn't tolerate it, constant nausea/vomitting, Arava (presently on) ...
msrn24 | Last answer
Have had two knee replacements. After the second, developed staff infection. I was on Enbrel for RA at time. Was taken off and second knee was removed and replaced six months later. RA pain has inccreased. Has anyone had the same thing h...
dalejr88 | Last answer
About 1 year ago, I went to an MD complaining of fatigue, muscle weakness and joint aches. He checked for mononucleosis, viral meningitis, thryoid disorders, and even std's. All of which came back negative. He said it was likely just po...
jls2318 | Last answer
I hav been diagnosed wit a great toe(big toe) fracture in my left leg...doctor has done buddy taping &suggested me to take rest for four weeks.. Its been 10 days now since im on rest..bt it still pains a lot to me..i keep my leg straight...
Poojam7 | Last answer
Hello, I am a 45 yr old female 2007 I have recurring symptoms swollen with burning at times in knees,fingers, toes, elbows sometimes neck and shoulders I have been taking Prednisone off and on since 2007. Now I take it consistently. M...
sparrow65 | Last answer
1233038_tn?1267674955
My 2 year old son has been sick for over a year now with a number of things. He has had blood work done several times and his sed rate has been high everytime. It has been as high as 88 in March 2009 diagnosed as adnoid virus, Feb 2010 S...
mclark51507 | Last answer
Is it safe to take Enbreal after total knee replacment
dalejr88 | Last answer
1252074_tn?1271545309
My family doctor thinks I have RA even though the RA factor is not present in my lab tests. My wrists and ankles have the classic RA nodules and there is a definite shifting of my hands, outward from alignment. Right now, I'm being trea...
suzieqs | Last answer
I'm a 47 yr old female with wide-spread pain and arthritic symptoms for years. I have had a low positive ANA twice, never have a positive RF or high sed rate. Last year I was diagnosed with Osteoarthritis of the neck, spine, and back, ...
smcneel | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now