Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.
101 - 120 (of 6686) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 16 years old and I'm facing problems in my sexual health for the past 2-3 months. My penis starts leaking ( semen or precum, I don't ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
i and my bf were makin out yesterday,he actual insertsed his penis into my legins but his pnis didnt enter into my virgina,he was jst rub...
So I had protected sex with condom 5 days before ovulation. However, after he came we went again without a condom. Before going again, I ...
i keep getting pains in the left of my chest under the breast tissue(im thinking its my heart) regularly. Its not really stabing pain, it...
2 answers |
Jen
I am 14 years old. And I have had this imaginary friend for about 9-10 years now. Her name is Jeanette. She wears mostly green and tells ...
2 answers |
3060903 tn?1398568723
READ MORE: http://www.webmd.com/children/vaccines/hpv-vaccine-what-you-need-know
17862659 tn?1460854902
I've been having discharge (white-ish) stuff in my underwear for a couple of months now intact in about 1-2months I'd be having it for 1 ...
Ok so I've been having really bad lower abdominal pains and then I started getting spotting of brownish reddish blood. And I am two weeks...
I've had a lump on the inside of my vagina, near the opening its about 2-4 cm long and 2 cm wide it's a solid limp and hurts when I walk...
I've had a lump on the inside of my vagina, near the opening its about 2-4 cm long and 2 cm wide it's a solid limp and hurts when I walk...
Hi, I'm 16. I have had my period for 6 years and it comes every 46 days. Is that bad? And recently it hasn't come yet (Last period I had ...
1 answer |
I'm 18. A female. So my parents think I have a masturbation problem. Almost everyday they catch me masturbating, in my room, watching TV,...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Maybe 2 months or so ago, I bit my left ring finger all the way down also picking at it. Not sore, no infection, etc. Skin seems fine whe...
Okay, so regarding my last question I decided I wasn't pregnant from that. But today I noticed a little bleeding so I figured my period w...
Hi, I'm 16 and this problem has been happening since yesterday evening, I would think about my breathing to the point where I have to man...
Hello, I am a 16 year old female and have been having this issue for about a year now, but has recently been getting more frequent/severe...
My period last about 4/5 days and I had sex on my 4th and 5th day. It's now the 6/7th day and im still bleeding?!? I'm getting very panic...
I have bed bug bites on my vagina it hurts so bad I can't wipe when I pee but I can pee perfectly fine, how do I get rid of the bites asap?
I've had frequent urination, lower abdominal pain, and difficulty starting urine stream for 6 months. I've had many urine tests but they'...
3 answers |
I'm 17 and I never had sex before but me and my boyfriend have done stuff (being fingered and pretty much everything but sex) and I'm wor...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources