Aa
A
A
Close
Trigeminal Neuralgia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to trigeminal neuralgia.
1 - 20 (of 518) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
2 1/2 years ago I got an episode of what I think was tn. My pain wasn't electric shock like but more of a deep burning pain that crescend...
I think I am suffering from Trigeminal Neuralgia, which is aggrevated by Monosodium Glutamate. Does anyone else have such a reaction to t...
4 answers |
I was diagnosed with TN in 2010 after a jaw surgery for Sleep Apnea went horribly wrong. I have been suffering since the surgery trying ...
Hello and thank you for reading this. I am a 25 year old man. I have been experiencing some very scary symptoms the last couple years and...
Hey all, 2 weeks ago I was despondent and suicidal after suffering with TN (or "atypical facial neuralgia" in my case) for 7 months, many...
6 answers |
I have just been diagnosed with TN. I have had a cat scan and MRI is scheduled. I am on 1200mg/day of Gabapentin. It has helped some but ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have TN. I am on 300mg gabbapentin four times a day. It only lasts about 4 hours at a time then I get breakthrough pain. It always star...
1 answer |
537435 tn?1248715692
Hello, I'm new to this site. I've been googling like crazy to find some information on what I'm experiencing and I'm not having much luck...
Hello to fellow sufferers. I was just diagnosed with either Trigeminal Neuralgia or TMJ. Yes, it's true, Dr doesn't know. I checked TM...
1 answer |
I am a 51 year old woman suffering from vagal glossopharyngeaal neuralgia (its much like Trigeminal Neuralgia but much less common. The...
4 answers | 1 comment |
17548247 tn?1473356141
I have been diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia. Severe electric shocks that about 10 years ago started in my jaw and would move to the t...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Went on TEGRETOL, which got rid of lower jaw pain. Still on it, but still have some sensation/feeling/mild discomfort, particularly in A...
2 answers | 1 comment |
1175164 tn?1274120232
I have had Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia for almost four years. I also have Anesthesia Dolorosa. I was wondering what everyone's trigge...
11 answers |
Has anyone had difficulties/complications caused by Teflon felt implant (body's reaction to it) used in MVD/Retromastoid Craniectomy surg...
1 answer |
My daughter had an upper respiratory infection, strep throat and after starting antibiotics a few days later developed an ear infection t...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with atypical facial pain from plastic surgery, but did anyone else have their gums and inner cheeks swell up? I've been...
9 answers |
I was just given a preliminary diagnosis of trigeminal neuralgia and, after spending too much time reading online about it, am completely...
1 answer |
17277382 tn?1455213410
Hi all. I have chronic TN due to damage done by having multiple surgeries done to replace my left jaw. Arthritis deteriorated my left T...
485259 tn?1326312778
I have had Trigeminal Neuralgia for about a year now. At first it was severe, more the type 1 classic and mostly the horrible pain was in...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Have struggled with trigeminal neuralgia for years, presently taking tegretol under a neurologists care, wondering if anyone ever experie...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Trigeminal Neuralgia Community Resources