Aa
A
A
Close
Trigeminal Neuralgia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to trigeminal neuralgia.
1 - 20 (of 525) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I think i have Trigeminal Neuralgia but the doctors and the psychiatrist will not listen to me, please if anybody can help i would be ver...
13 answers |
I have a sharp shooting pain in between corner of right eye and nose. It really only hurts if the slightest touch. If it is windy or co...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have had symptons from trigeminal neuralgia for the past 5 years. Last April ina a 2 week period, every day the pain escalated. I lost ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I had two molars pulled last April in 2016. Since then, my jaw bone pain began as well as a deep penetrating cheekbone pain that goes all...
I was just wondering if a nerve of trigeminal neuralgia is behind the eye in getting a ganglion gasserian procedure done
626491 tn?1221970633
Just wandering if you've ever heard of TN just going away forever without surgury? I've been in remission for over a year now. I've bas...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello and thank you for reading this. I am a 25 year old man. I have been experiencing some very scary symptoms the last couple years and...
2 answers |
3154277 tn?1494215760
When the first few excruciating oral pain occurred, my dentist (and thereafter a few orthodontists) were stymied. The symptoms (which one...
I was diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia a year ago but have also been suffering with fatigue. I can't do much before I need a sleep.. ...
I have generalized trembling mostly on the left side of my body and muscle weakness and pain. The fatigue is severe to the point where I...
4 answers |
So about a year ago I was diagnosed with TN and its been a long journey and we still have not found any type of medication or combination...
2 answers |
1175164 tn?1274120232
I have had Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia for almost four years. I also have Anesthesia Dolorosa. I was wondering what everyone's trigge...
12 answers |
19716056 tn?1483157674
All my testing has come back normal and clear, but after 4 months I continue to experience sever GPN pain. The meds don't work. Of course...
I am a 51 year old woman suffering from vagal glossopharyngeaal neuralgia (its much like Trigeminal Neuralgia but much less common. The...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I think I am suffering from Trigeminal Neuralgia, which is aggrevated by Monosodium Glutamate. Does anyone else have such a reaction to t...
4 answers | 5 comments |
Anyone else have breakthroughs?
I have TN. I am on 300mg gabbapentin four times a day. It only lasts about 4 hours at a time then I get breakthrough pain. It always star...
1 answer | 1 comment |
2 1/2 years ago I got an episode of what I think was tn. My pain wasn't electric shock like but more of a deep burning pain that crescend...
I was diagnosed with TN in 2010 after a jaw surgery for Sleep Apnea went horribly wrong. I have been suffering since the surgery trying ...
Hey all, 2 weeks ago I was despondent and suicidal after suffering with TN (or "atypical facial neuralgia" in my case) for 7 months, many...
6 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Neurologist in your area?
Trigeminal Neuralgia Community Resources