Aa
A
A
Close
Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, monoclonal gammopathy of unknown significance (MGUS), multiple myeloma, and plasmapheresis.
1 - 20 (of 67) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I am a 30 yrs old man. I got exposed to toxic chemical fumes (possible carcinogens) for 30min ~ 4 months ago. I developed (a) frontal...
1 answer |
need help to where is effects. Right now its attacked the nerve ending s in my arms and the pain is horrible They have me on pregnisone, ...
my middle finger felt very tight (like its swelling) when I looked at it it had started to turn black.the next day the whole finger turne...
Anyone here to discuss?
I received Velcade/Rituxan/Dex in 8/2011 as my chemo regimen. It looks like I will be going on maintenance. I need some feed-back, pleas...
I have been treated withRituxan for some time. So I was surprised when I heard on CNBC this morning that this drug was found, according t...
7 answers |
My father has recently been diagnosed with Waldenstrom's, or I should say the docs are mostly sure that is what he has. He is currently ...
4 answers |
I recently had some routine blood tests done. The Dr. did not seem concerned, but I noticed some abnormal results. I also have been havin...
In April 2008, I was diagnosed with a monoclonal protein of 0.2 g/dl. The diagnosis was made by a rheumatologist checking for possible Sj...
3 answers |
I started out researching renal failure but my labs keep leading me to multiple myloma. I am in stage 3 renal failure that was found on ...
I am 45 year lady. Diabetes for me was detected on onset of 40 years age. I always ask the question that in type II diabetes the insulin ...
My brother-in-law has been having the issue of his fingers turning black to the point getting infection and having to have them amputated...
Cremeton is a herbal medicine produced after detailed research by expert herbalists which cures Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia. This is ...
264121 tn?1313033056
Hi There, I just wanted to see from folks out there how many people with MGUS or with a myeloproliferative disorder of some type have fam...
1 answer |
My dad was diagnosed with Waldenstrom.. I have no idea what I can do, or even what I should expect? Can someone just tell me briefly what...
3 answers |
My friend was just diagnosed with Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia . Where is the best place for treatment? Is there a place taht specia...
1 answer |
I had a few symptoms similar to WG after a lung infection last year. Doctors could not find the cause. I had asthma like symptoms, tiredn...
is thre anything that can be done when your fingers start to turn black
Hi. I am wondering if someone could be kind enough to help me. I went to my immunologist, for further testing , due to suffering pnuemon...
Cause? Meaning?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Community Resources