563?1263745088
granulomatous mastitis User Group
About This Group:

This group is intended as a meeting place and forum for those who have been diagnosed with granulomatous mastitis ('GM') or idiopathic granulomatous mastitis ('IGM'). I think one of the greatest challenges with this disease is its rarity and the associated lack of understanding in the medical community. But we can share here - and hopefully make the healing process a little easier for each other.

Founded by JoJo45 on January 17, 2010
242 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
kuulei04Jul 19
dlsa1Jul 17
By JoJo45
http://byebyeboobiesblog.wordpress.com/ Hi - thought i had posted this, but maybe not. just came across this am...
By JoJo45
Hi I have been fighting this disease since 2007. I am a bit of an unusual case for IGM as I have never had chil...
DD420Jul 28
ktbh8Jul 16
By Dinaxxxx
Hello ladies, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences. I am waiting on results of my seco...
Tara7777Jul 20
Pandora1962Apr 09, 2011
barbados95Apr 09, 2011
JoJo45Apr 09, 2011
barbados95Apr 09, 2011
By barbados95 Blank
Hi everyone, I have just been to see my new consultant after being diagnosed with gm last week. As I expected, he h...
By dlsa1
Has anyone found that their IGM flares up even when their T2D is well controlled?
By dlsa1
I have had IGM for a little over five months now and I hate it. I feel depressed and tired and I want my left breast ...
By ktbh8
I just went to a rhuematologist last week, who ordered tons of blood work, basically to test for everything they cove...
ktbh8Jul 16
kuulei04Feb 22
kuulei04Feb 22
By ktbh8
Hi - I was just diagnosed 2 weeks ago with IGM via my pathology report. My doctor said that he has never treated this...
5265722_tn?1402527432
DinaxxxxJul 03
By brendy1115
Hello Everyone, I was so glad to find this forum when I did back when I was first going through this ordeal with ...
DinaxxxxJul 03
By Guzmom3
I was just diagnosed with IGM about a month ago and my first treatment was a high dose of steroids that I was on for ...
DinaxxxxJul 03
By c_mo
Hello everyone! I was recently diagnosed with GM in the last two weeks (found lump, had mammogram & ultrasound, biops...
nora321Jun 15
JoJo45Jun 14
Sush560Jun 07
By nora321
Hi I am new member and suffering with this disease for last 7 mnths. I am happy to find this forum as someone is ther...
hailey108Jun 20
kuulei04Jun 18
By hailey108
Hello everyone! Its been 3 years since I recovered. I initially was diagnosed during my second pregnancy at 5 months....
By Lopine808
Can anyone recommend a good dr who has treated GM in Orange County or Los Angeles?
Guzmom3Jun 22
Guzmom3Jun 22
By coffeeknitter
Hi everyone It has been awhile since I posted on here. October will be my 2 year mark of being recovered from ...
JoJo45Jun 14
By BostonAliGM
I've just been diagnosed with GM, after only being symptomatic for 2 weeks (I'm lucky to have great medical care in t...
By JoJo45
Hi: ok three times lucky..have tried to post this three times, but to no avail, not sure why, I think it may have ...
By upsetnadconfused
I can't believe that I found this forum. Like everyone else (it seems), my doctors know nothing about this condition ...
JoJo45Jun 14
kuulei04Apr 30
katcat88Apr 20
kuulei04Mar 09
By kuulei04
I have a few questions: 1. Have you healed from GM or do you currently still have a mass and/or abscesses? 2. ...
JoJo45Jun 14
Sush560Jun 07
By dlsa1
Hi! I was diagnosed recently and most days I feel no pain. When I do have pain it is a burning sensation that doesn't...
Recent Activity
Blank
Dinaxxxx joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 03
Blank
c_mo joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 28
Blank
Lopine808 joined this group
Welcome them!