Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

granulomatous mastitis Group

This group is intended as a meeting place and forum for those who have been diagnosed with granulomatous mastitis ('GM') or idiopathic granulomatous mastitis ('IGM'). I think one of the greatest challenges with this disease is its rarity and the associated lack of understanding in the medical community. But we can share here - and hopefully make the healing process a little easier for each other.
www.mastitegranulomatosa.blogspot.com.br god luck!
I have been diagnosed with IGM as of March 2017. Several biopsies, drainages and started on pred about 4 months ago. I am now tapering do...
I got GM in 2009, was treated with drugs unsuccessfully in 2010 and treated myself (and cured myself) in 2011. I wrote lots of posts in ...
I've been cured completely by homeopathy 2-3 years ago....accompanied by a strict homeo diet and think you guys need to find a great home...
Hi Everyone: I feel terrible that I haven't responded to questions, and dropped out of moderating this group some time ago. But, I have...
Hi everyone, I am new to this site and am happy to have found a place where I can talk about this specific problem as everyone I know doe...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.