563?1263745088
granulomatous mastitis User Group
About This Group:

This group is intended as a meeting place and forum for those who have been diagnosed with granulomatous mastitis ('GM') or idiopathic granulomatous mastitis ('IGM'). I think one of the greatest challenges with this disease is its rarity and the associated lack of understanding in the medical community. But we can share here - and hopefully make the healing process a little easier for each other.

Founded by JoJo45 on January 17, 2010
254 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
kuulei04Jul 19
dlsa1Jul 17
By JoJo45
http://byebyeboobiesblog.wordpress.com/ Hi - thought i had posted this, but maybe not. just came across this am...
eluriajen10 hours
Sush560Sep 13
By JoJo45
Hi I have been fighting this disease since 2007. I am a bit of an unusual case for IGM as I have never had chil...
Shells71Oct 18
Tara7777Jul 20
Pandora1962Apr 09, 2011
barbados95Apr 09, 2011
JoJo45Apr 09, 2011
By barbados95 Blank
Hi everyone, I have just been to see my new consultant after being diagnosed with gm last week. As I expected, he h...
10804823_tn?1412927133
By Laurel_Wessie
I am so glad to have found this forum! IGM is so rare that most of the medical community doesn't know what IGM is. ...
DinaxxxxOct 17
DD420Jul 28
ktbh8Jul 16
By Dinaxxxx
Hello ladies, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences. I am waiting on results of my seco...
kuulei04Oct 14
kuulei04Sep 09, 2013
Veronica36Sep 05, 2013
By kuulei04 Blank
So shortly after getting GM I started to lose hair but in the past month I noticed I lose soooooooooooo much more hai...
kuulei04Oct 14
Sush560Sep 13
DinaxxxxJul 03
By Guzmom3
I was just diagnosed with IGM about a month ago and my first treatment was a high dose of steroids that I was on for ...
By samaz
Hi All, I was suffering with GM and did the surgery and recovering at the moment. However, for the moment having ste...
By MoViris
Have any of my IGM sisters here ever successfully breastfed after diagnosis? I breastfed my first two babies, and I ...
MoVirisOct 10
hailey108Jun 20
kuulei04Jun 18
By hailey108
Hello everyone! Its been 3 years since I recovered. I initially was diagnosed during my second pregnancy at 5 months....
By nora321
Hi I am new member and suffering with this disease for last 7 mnths. I am happy to find this forum as someone is ther...
By upsetnadconfused
I can't believe that I found this forum. Like everyone else (it seems), my doctors know nothing about this condition ...
By katklei76
I wanted to write about my experiences with granulomatous mastitis here because this forum helped me so much when I f...
DinaxxxxOct 02
By B22mama
I am a newbie to this group. Was just recently diagnosed with IGM after 4 months of a variety of doctors not knowing...
By ktbh8
Has anyone actaully been diagnosed with an underlying cause or autoimmune disease? I had a bunch of tests done by a R...
DinaxxxxSep 25
By manywaters
Hello :) I found this forum so helpful when I was researching and trying to figure out what the heck was going on in...
5860291_tn?1379195535
By Sush560
Just to update you all, I have recovered more or less completely. Surgeon says there's no more lump. He has asked to ...
By momnyc
Hello I have been living with this since April 13,2014.Woke up that day feeling like I had the flu and my left breas...
5265722_tn?1402527432
DinaxxxxJul 03
By brendy1115
Hello Everyone, I was so glad to find this forum when I did back when I was first going through this ordeal with ...
By Sar024
I'm having some trouble deciding about my dr. I don't want to trade bad for worse but I don't understand the reasoni...
By dlsa1
I had my BS lance a puffy red patch on my breast that looked like it would explode soon and my breast felt and feels ...
Recent Activity
Blank
raybirds joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 16
Blank
samaz joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 13
Blank
MoViris joined this group
Welcome them!