ADDICTION RECOVERY GROUP User Group
What Helps
About This Group:

You have gone threw withdrawl and you are off ALL of drugs now.Here comes that hard part staying clean .Long term recovery is hard and takes continous work and support .Learning and dealing with PAWS. Learning what trigger set us off .This is all sort of thing we will dicuss in the group . Avis

Founded by avisg on November 5, 2009
288 members

What Helps

Im A 43 yr Old Male Addicted To Hydros And Oxy For About 8months now been through w/d 3 times now although the first 2 times i didnt know what was going on, and after seeing this doctor for the whole 8months he just dicided to let me in on what i was going through, and i know itmight sound strange but if done so many other drugs(Street) And Never felt like that so i didnt know, but of course he prescibed more but i would rather go through it now than later so im done, would like to know what helps with the vomiting, i feel like thats the worse for meif i can get help with that i could cope better any suggestions? Or Dose Anything Help?
renae176 commented on Moma_Cher's status
30 mins ago
atthebeach commented on My Friend, I Care
48 mins ago
renae176 . Comment
1 hr ago