120 mg/day oxycodone withdrawal
Have been on a dose starting at 70 mg ramped up to as high as 150, now at 120 mg/day   for 2 years.... how long to withdrawal?.....and should i use a butrans patch ( low level subutex) to help?
Hi Miltu2,
I used Methadone to treat my addiction to Oxycodone/Roxy/Oxycontins I never exceeded 40mg dosage of Methadone at a CLINIC I attend daily. I am at 146 days I only allowed myself to stay at 40mg Methadone and I am happy to report I am already dosing down I begin my 30mg tomorrow 9/12/2011 and as soon this will all be in my past...I tried cold turkey TOO many times always ended back on pain meds but if you work a program with a councelor you will be free of Opiates....I have heard of Subutex I think its like Suboxone? none the less I did it this way and THIS IS WHAT WORKS for ME....everyone has there own thoughts about Methadone because it IS as addictive as the pain meds but if you DO NOT exceed 50 mg which in all reality NO one need to be any higher cuz its all in our heads, but there are those that will and then they are now addicted to Methadone...
Good luck and so sorry for no replyin sooner,
Kim
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
crazeedoglady commented on OMG!!! I AM GOING TO ...
Feb 04
Iwant2Bclean 5 YEARS 4 months CLEAN! Comment
Feb 04
Heather8448 commented on meegWpaw's status
Feb 01