Addiction Chat Group User Group
been needing to chat about this for a while now!
About This Group:

This is a chat group for anyone who needs to vent about thier problems with addiction to opiates (including methadone), benzos, tranquilizers, sedatives, alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamine and any other drug that is causing you problems in your life or that have become a normal part of your life, like drinking water and eating.

Founded by drekOK on September 28, 2009
436 members

Hi! I just broke up with a woman who is also a cocaine dealer. You would NEVER know it. She has a regular GOOD job, she volunteers, gives to charities, recently even planned a fundraiser for a friend of hers that coudnt afford to pay for her fathers cremation. When we first got together and I found out that she had this second source of income, we broke up because I was against it. She said it was temporary(even though she had been doing it for 15 years), she was paying her bills off, and she would stop doing it asap. Also, she promised that she wasn't actually using it (I watched her take a drug test to confirm)
She supports her family.....her disabled mother and her 2 adult brothers. At first I was impressed that she was such a wonderful person to do this, take on that role. So I moved in with her. I soon saw an extremely dysfunctional family situation where nobody so much as coughs without asking her how and I became part of that. I didn't even work. I became so depressed and suicidal. She turned mean and controlling.I hated wwhat was happening. A month ago I left, got a job and have been sleeping on friends' couches trying to figure out what I was thinking all this time. She has villifies me to "our" friends, nobody speaks to me. They all think I'm a terrible person, selfish and don't undertand how I could have left such a wonderful person. I am having a very hard time right now and struggling because of that situation. I have no confidence and I'm trying to understand how/if I have been manipulated beyond my imagination and also, why someone like her deals cocaine, but then acts so perfect. I don't understand it
Tags: cocaine, drugs, drug deal
1 Comment
  She has clearly come to depend on this illegal activity as an income and she will not give it up unlil she gets busted and does some time behind it.
You are incompatible and you are doing the right thing. Its is stupid to live in a house of cards so to speak that could come tumbling down at any time, you see this, the money has made her blind to it. The only time it is for you is to move on and find someone who fits your lifestle. Move on, she is not for you. Let me congratulate you on sticking to your morals and virtues, not sure what word I'm looking for but you know what I mean.
  It's not always easy being a working stiff but at least we stay out of jail! Good luck to you and God Bless.
honey156 commented on photo
Sep 30
honey156 commented on photo
Sep 30
honey156 commented on photo
Sep 30