Addiction: Social Community
Phentermine addiction

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

Phentermine addiction

Hi, can anyone tell me how long it will be before I get my normal energy level back? I have been taking phentermine on and off for almost 15 years, I have never needed it for weight loss only the amazing energy it gave me, I know it is a little late to decide they probably are doing my health no good at all but hey, better late than never. I have tried hundreds of times to stop taking them but the chronic fatigue I get keeps me going back.
I have not had phentermine for 4 weeks now and the fatigue is still the same, some days I make the descision to NOT drive as I don't feel alert enough.....
Any advise will be greatly appreciated...I seriously want to be free from these things.
Hi hun.....if you go to the top of this page and click on forums......you will see the "addiction community" area.  If you enter and post on that forum ....you will get many more replies......This is the addiction social side where we just blab ......

Please post this on the other side..........

Good luck,
Nauty...................