Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
why does nobody answer my questions?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

why does nobody answer my questions?

some feedback would sure help right now
What's your question?
I can't find your questions....
We'd answer if we knew what the question was...???
Wasn't your question on the post you posted previous to this one and you had lots of answers to that one. Was there another question that didn't get answered?
Sorry I just read your first post and I think the lack of responses might of had to do with the complicated nature of your post. People probably felt unqualified to make suggestions or support. It seems like you truly have suffered and that it has been almost impossible to get the help you need. Again, try with your doctor writing everything down, being sure that he/she makes time for you.

I haven't added anything on this forum for quite a while but your question about how to tell your doctor leaves me puzzled. There is only one way to tell your doctor and that is honestly and above board. If you are seeking help from a professional he/she needs to know exactly what is going on. That is not the end of it. The doctor or whomever can advise but it is up to you to follow through. There is no way you can defeat the problem of addiction unless you are also honest with yourself.
You need a plan and if you are sincere the doctor can help you with the plan. To go through withdrawal is not an easy task and you need to find every ounce of strength within yourself. For every step you take there are pitfalls and obstacles. How you handle them is the true mark of who you are. If you fall back two steps go forward three. If you fall, get up and plod on. It doesn't happen overnight but it can happen in a week or two when some of the weight falls off of you. That's when every step becomes easier and you begin to feel a surge of excitement in knowing that you are proving that you are stronger than that drug whatever it is. Evenetually you will find yourself running to the world you though you had lost and once there you will see the faces of love that you had left behind. Everyone of them beaming with pride as you emerge into the light. There is not a soul here who cannot win if they want to bad enough. There are many winners here, more than there are losers. The question you must ask yourself is,"Which one am I?"