ACTH test results and need new endo
I am having trouble finding what the normal ranges that are used in the ACTH stim test are, Did anyone here have the ACTH test and felt better than they had in a long time for about a day? does that mean something? Also is there anyone that knows of a good endo? I live in vermont but would be willing to travel to NH., ME., MA., CONN. NY, RI. Please let me know, the one I just saw was mean and rude and would not listen to my symptoms.
Did you get a copy of your test?
We were discussing it on another thread - it is either double your baseline or 34 (or 32... my mind... ack!).
Do you know what they used as a stim agent - most people don't feel so hot afterward as it stresses the body. Most feel nothing or tired to kinda sick to really sick - never had anyone feel good.
Rude endo - gee that is rare... not...
There is a doc search function here - see the medhelp banner above , the experts - if you hover over it and drop down list comes up and the find a doctor function is the last one listed.