Aa
A
A
Close
Thyroid meds/Adrenal meds
Can't run individual page searches now...I have to take thyroid med twice a day and supposed to take HC twice a day and told to with food. Just wondering how the hell to do this and take both when i need to. BTW, Rumpled...I am attempting to get those other things tested before starting the HC, just trying to prepare :) You'd think my doctor would help me out on this. Thanks!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
657231 tn?1453836403
Talk to a pharmacist and/or your doc. I make up a list that has all my meds with why, how much, when I take, who prescribes, my allergies at top, my surgeries, and carry that around. It helps when I have to make changes, ask questions or see a new doctor or get a new med and how to fit it in.

The label on the HC does say to take with food - but that is for larger doses, not replacement doses. So with the smaller doses one takes to replace, not larger ones for immuno-suppressive type things, it is ok without food.

I set out my meds in those 7 day a week, 4 time a day things and that helps me comply, even if I don't follow the times on the compartments.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1817063 tn?1317204337
Blank
teo1958 is ... Comment
Jul 28
Blank
5665 commented on Think LYRICA was culp...
Jul 21
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
SassyLassie commented on I had no idea there w...
Jul 18
Top Thyroid Answerers
Blank
gimel
MI
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank
rumpled
Northern, NJ
Adrenal Insufficiency Community Resources
Top Thyroid Answerers
Blank