Allergic to strawberries
Hi. I have been allergic to strawberries since the age of 13, (I am 19 now) it was never a big deal, I could touch and work with it, just not eat it. My lips swell up, and feels like I can't breath. The other day though, my little 3 year old sister ate strawberries, and she touched me by accident, but after like 5 mins, I got this red rash on my chest. Does this mean my allergy got worse and I should be considering something like an epi-pen??
It definitely sounds like you need to talk to your doctor about an epi-pen. Many allergic reactions can get more severe over the years or even come on later in life so it's quite possible. It may not be that serious enough for an epi pen now but the dr will be able to judge the level of response your body has to strawberries. In the mean time just don't even be around them. It's not worth the risk if they've gotten that severe. Be extra careful if you touch something that may have them and wash your hands before touching anything.