Broke into hives after sex ?
Me and my boyfriend had sex today and after wards I broke out into hives everywhere on my legs .
We always have sex with a condom , in the shower we don't use one . Today we used a condom but it fell off an *** came on me and on my hand .. But I have touch it before and there only hives on my legs . At first the were itchy now they are painful please help ..
Hi, if hives develop after every sexual intercourse then its likely that the allergic response now is due to sex or the condom. In the absence of which its unlikely that sex has caused the hives. You can check to see if food, temperature changes or any medications have caused hives. Keep monitoring and take OTC benadryl to help with your symptoms. If the hives are worsening then consult your doctor you may need steroids to control them. Take Care.