Chronic Runny Nose
I have been suffering from a chronic runny nose for the past 12 months. I have no allergies and generally very healthy. I am in 34 and fit. I workout regularly and eat very healthy.
I have done Head X-ray and CT, both showed normal. I have tried three different types of nose sprays (given by my doctor) and two different types of allergy medication. All had no effect at all. The discharge is clear and almost watery. I stopped eating dairy and it showed some improvement but didn't solve the problem. Since the runny nose began I have been getting sick more often (about 4-5 times in the past year). The only major change in my life style during the last year was opening my own business (with a lot of stress).
What else can I do?
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Are you taking any maintenance medications? Possible causes of chronic runny nose include: allergies, hay fever, sinus infection, chronic sinusitis, vasomotor rhinitis, allergic rhinitis, nasal polyp or tumor and certain medications. With no improvement on the  allergy medications and nasal spray. we could rule out the allergies and sinusitis. However, each individual's response to medications is not the same to these conditions.

Vasomotor rhinitis,  on the other hand, is a form of rhinitis that is not related to allergic reactions, but with the same symptoms such as a chronic sinus headache, runny nose and blood-vessel congestion of the nasal mucus membrane. It is believed to be caused by oversensitive or excessive blood vessels in the nasal membrane that causes an overreaction to such stimuli as changes in weather, temperature, or barometric pressure, chemical irritants such as smoke, ozone, pollution, perfumes, and aerosol sprays, psychological stress and emotional shocks, certain types of medications, alcohol, and even spicy food. .If saline spray does not provide relief, rinsing can be more effective. You can read more about this through this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasomotor_rhinitis

Take care and keep us posted.