Allergy Community
EZ Breathe?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

EZ Breathe?

Quick question...I live in Cleveland,OH and I recently purchased that EZ Breathe ventilation system to get rid of basement odor... I've had bad allergies/asthma for years but since we've had the EZ breathe, i seem to be virtually allergy and asthma free. Im just wondeing if any one knows if it could actually be the EZ breathe system curing me or if its just a coincidence or the weather or something?
It could be a combo or none, or one. lol

I guess it depends on what you are allergic to.
It says it removes molds...so if it's the mold you are allergic to....that should help answer any questions. lol

I'm thinking of buying one of those systems too...tired of being sick all of the time. Let me know how it goes for a few months.