Exzema in "PUBIC AREA"
Hi everyone, I have a few questions.  I have severe exzema in the pubic area..it is severe because for some strange reason that doctors couldn't figure out what it is.  It's very itchy, red and inflammed..open sores from itching.  I also have a cut on my anal..could be anal fissure.  I am just now going to see a dermatologist again because my gyno said that this is a dermatologists problem.  The anal cut is very itchy as well and very irritating.  Anyway I was wondering if anyone if anyone also is going through this, and what they were perscribed to help make this go away?  I also have Staph infection, and I was prescribed Prednisone (sp?)  which did help, but I've been on it too much to go on it again..although the exzema always comes back even after treatments.  Any suggestions on what to do?

You need to consult a surgeon for the anal fissure and a dermatologist for the eczema.

A proper clinical evaluation would be required for a confirmed diagnosis and then further management would be planned accordingly.

Do let us know what your doctor tells you.

Till you get an appointment you could take some OTC antihistamine medications and see if they help.

Regards.