Eye allergies in Sept?
I usually have pretty bad allergies. A few years ago I went to an allergist and they did the test on my back and all they said was wow...Lately I have been noticing in one eye that it feels a little drier than the other I think would be the best description. I think it is allergies because when I put drops in my eyes it tends to help as well as when I take my medicine. I think it got worse about a week ago when I was looking in my mouth at what I think was a bite mark on my cheek then rubbed my one eye...

My question is, I am in the Louiseville part of Kentucky. Would it seem reasonable to believe it is allergies?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Allergic reactions can occur anywhere. If  there is itching and watering of the eyes then it is, most probably an allergic reaction.  Allergens include pollen, mold, dust and pet dander. Dry eyes are not due to allergic causes, they cause pain, light sensitivity, a foreign body sensation and itching. For this the therapy is using artificial tear drops and ointment to lubricate the eyes. You will need to consult your primary care physician for further evaluation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.