Facial Rash - Food allergy?
Since childhood, strange food items give me a facial rash on only the left cheek on my face. It does not itch and it only seems to linger 10-20 minutes after I have eaten such items (Skittles, apples, teriyaki sauce and season salt, such as on fries, typically are the number one culprits). I have no idea what is causing this or why it is only certain food items like the ones I just listed that cause the rash. I typically don't even know I have it until someone points out that my one cheek is incredibly red. Any ideas?
My first thought is Rosacea, which is a pretty annoying but mostly harmless reddening of the face. But the women I know who have it are over the age of 45, and it is usually a direct reaction to msg, spicy and acidic foods and alcohol-which doesn't make much sense in the terms of an apple-but the other foods might fall under that category.

It still might do you some good to look up Rosacea and maybe talk to a doctor about it.