Feel lousy
I feel awful. I was dignosed by a psychiatrist as having hemmoroids. I'm bleeding so I din't use Preperation H suppositories. I haven't had a bowel movement in 3 days and I'm constipated and in a lot of pain. Also, part of me is falling out when I do go. I don't like my doctor and I have to travel a far distance to see her so by the time I get there it's 3:00 p.m. I'm on medi-cal so should I just take my chances and see a regular doctor? I'm not working right now so I don't have too much money.
     You should at least see your primary care physician first to relive immediately from constipation and pain with use of laxatives and other measures. After settling from this a general surgeon’s opinion is a must for staging hemorrhoids and suggesting plan of treatment suitable and required in your case. The common options of treatment in hemorrhoids are band ligation, thrombosis, sclerotherapy, or excision surgery. Hope this helps. Best.