Feels like something is inside my ear
Hello I am 26 years old and 35 weeks pregnant. For the past few days I have felt like there is something stuck inside my ear.  I am not sure if it is just sinus issues or what else it could be.  I have had a very difficult pregnancy and I am not sure if this would have anything to do with the pregnancy itself.  Please let me know. Thank you
In my experience with ear issues, what you describe is usually fluid in the ear. It can put such pressure against the eardrum it feels as if something is stuck. A home remedy you can try is get olive oil in a dropper or syringe and let a little in the ear that is bothering you. My kids have many ear infections, issues, and I have several drs in the family who told me to do this. It really does work, for any kind of ear irritation whether it be infection, fluid, etc. Plus if you are 35 weeks pregnant you must be seeing your dr every couple of weeks, get him to check it the next time you go.

Cindy.