Hair Dye Reaction - help im panicking!!
I attempted to dye my hair 2 hours ago, as soon as i put the product on my head felt like it was on fire, so i immediately washed it out, it was on my hair approx 5 minutes
I felt hot and sweaty and thought my face looked blotchy but this might have been as it was a hot day?
I suffer from anxiety and since this happened i have been in  a state of panic thinking that i had a reaction and i may drop dead from it.
The product i used was loreal preference, black, and when i looked online to see what symptoms there is for a reaction my brand was at the top for causing reactions and one woman fell into a coma after using it on her hair.
This is what i am afraid of.
can someone help me please
Hello and hope you are doing well.

To begin with take a deep breath and relax. Nothing is as frightening or as difficult as it appears to be. Take antihistamines like chlopheneramine and lovatidine to counter the allergic reactions. I would suggest you obtain a referral to an allergist or an ENT who does allergy testing.  That is the only way to reliably know what is causing your allergic reaction.  Some allergies can be life-threatening as they can precipitate anaphylactic shock in which the swelling can be so severe that it impairs the ability to breathe.  Therefore, I would suggest you see someone as soon as possible.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.