Itchy feeling under lower Lip

Since Monday  i am feeling some kind of itchy feeling under my lower lips and my chin.
I am not sure what is wrong. Can you please help me.

On sunday i used a new shaving cream, does that cause this effect?

You could be having an allergic reaction to some substance which could possibly be the shaving cream you mention .

What other symptoms are you having? Let us also know if you have any past history of any allergic reaction or any family history of allergies, etc.

You could apply calamine lotion at the site and see if it helps. Use a lip balm with a sunscreen - preferably a medicated one and wash your face several times a day. Apply a layer of vaseline or keep your mouth covered with a wet cloth when at work and see if it helps.

You could take oral antihistamine medications for a few days and see if it helps with your symptoms.

If the lesions still persist talk to your doctor about it and see what needs to be done after a proper clinical examination.

Let us know if you have any other doubts or queries.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.