Metformin/Glimipiride
Many of my family and friends have noticed that I have been quite forgetful and confused - which is not good because I usually have a better than average memory. I have been taking Merformin HCL 1000 MG for 12 years now twice a day. More recently, my endo has added in 1mg of glimipiride twice a day. I haven't always been this forgetful but it's starting to annoy and embarrassing me.

I don't like this and would appreciate any input you can offer, although I am presuming that there's no perfect resolution - no matter what one takes, there must be some price to pay.

Thank you in advance for your consideration and input.

Nevets
I don't think it has anything to do with the medications.  It could be something as simple as aging (Sorry, I don't know how old you are, I am just throwing it out there as a possibility).  

Try talking with your doctor, perhaps he can mention some supplements that have been shown to help improve memory.  Or even better, give you some daily exercises to help improve your memory (things like Sudoku or cross word puzzles are great!)