NSAIDS Allergy - Medic-alert?
About three years ago I developed an allergy to Aspirin and Ibuprofen. (I do not have asthma)

While I've never experienced anaphylaxis, the symptoms I experience can be pretty severe: Itching and tenderness of my face, nose, mouth and throat, nasal congestion, and wheezing and difficulty breathing. My friends were ready to take me to the hospital on a few occasions.

My question: Should I consider getting a medic-alert bracelet? I'm concerned about my allergy getting worse or ending up in a situation where I might be treated with a NSAID without the ability to communicate my allergy.

I've found one or two sources that recommend it, but for the most part it isn't mentioned other than avoidance of medications containing NSAIDS. I don't want to get one if I really don't need it.

Thanks in advance.
It's always helpful for the medical community to know what you are allergic to so if you do need treatment and cannot communicate your problems - they are there...however, I'm not sure what the common uses (need) of NSAIDS in a non-responsive patient would be in a typical E/R...