Allergy Community
Nose burning - caused by allergies? Maybe?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

For almost a month now, I've had a burning sensation in my nose. It feels like it would as if I had been swimming and had gotten chlorine in my nose, but that is not the case. It's not constant, but it pops up enough to be concerning.
The strange thing is, I've had no other symptoms... no cold, no runny nose, no allergies known.

The only explanation I can come up with is that there is some water damage in my office at work and I'm sure mildew is growing in that area. Could I have an allergy to that? If I were, though, wouldn't I have other symptoms?

Any advice/thoughts welcome!
hmm...that is strange...i would definitely get that checked out... if you go to an allergist they can test you for mold and mildew