Allergy Community
Peanuts

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Peanuts

My 7 year old son is allergic to peanuts, we were lucky and found out by accident with out having accident. Testing for mold at 4 months they also tested for peanuts. We have never given it to him. At 6 years old they wnated to retest him adn when we did it never showed,.Now they want to give him a tea spoon. the first Dr that tested him said no way. family Dr no way. My understanding is that if it's not in your body for 24-48 hours with in testing is that it wouldn't show anyways. Is this true? We still carry epi-pen and have not let him have any. we know that in a room breathing changes and glassy eyes. So why didn't it show on the blood test?
Tags: peanut
You might have him tested by a kinesologist. If he has an allergy to peanuts he can rid him of the allergy. It was a kinesiologist/physician who got rid of my food allergies. They are much more successful than traditional allergists. In fact, in my case the doctor was completely successful. Also it is a quicker process.