Peanuts
My 7 year old son is allergic to peanuts, we were lucky and found out by accident with out having accident. Testing for mold at 4 months they also tested for peanuts. We have never given it to him. At 6 years old they wnated to retest him adn when we did it never showed,.Now they want to give him a tea spoon. the first Dr that tested him said no way. family Dr no way. My understanding is that if it's not in your body for 24-48 hours with in testing is that it wouldn't show anyways. Is this true? We still carry epi-pen and have not let him have any. we know that in a room breathing changes and glassy eyes. So why didn't it show on the blood test?
You might have him tested by a kinesologist. If he has an allergy to peanuts he can rid him of the allergy. It was a kinesiologist/physician who got rid of my food allergies. They are much more successful than traditional allergists. In fact, in my case the doctor was completely successful. Also it is a quicker process.