Allergy Community
Translucent yellow/brown liquid from nasal cavity

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

I had a rush of translucent yellow/brown liquid come out of my nose like a bad bloody nose. It only lasted a few seconds, but the amount was substantial. If I were to guess, I would say I broke a lymph vessel and it was pouring out. It happened when I bent over to check the bottom of my fridge. Any ideas?
      Yellow brown discharge from nose upon bending could be due to sinusitis(sphenoid), trauma, nasal polyps, presence of foreign body, head injury etc. You need to see a ENT specialist for examination and CT scan for further confirmation of the cause for this. Best.