allergy to petrolium jelly
I recently found out that im allergic to petrolium.  I know this includes mineral oil.  Its in just about everything.  Do i have to stay away from plastic too?  I have been having eye and facial skin problems.  Could this be from the allergy to petrolium?  My shower head is made of plastic.  What should i stay away from?  How can i control this?  I get very itchy painful skin from this.  
Hi, welcome to the forum, your symptoms are suggestive of irritant dermatitis. It seems secondary to the certain things you are exposed to (petroleum jelly, soaps, detergents, garments).

Firstly, you need to get investigated for possibility of allergen (due to clothes, dye or other allergen where you work) by skin allergy testing.

- Identify all the possible allergen and maintain a diary.
- Avoid exposure to allergen like plastics and petroleum jelly, in your case.
- Low potency topical glucocorticoids and oral anti histaminic against prescription can be helpful, during the reaction.

I suggest you to consult dermatologist. Take care and regards.