Allergy Community
early morning allergies
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

early morning allergies

Every morning, no matter what I take, for about two or three hours, I have a terrible case of the sniffles and sneezes, any suggestions on an over-the-counter drug, no Rx helps....
Related Discussions
563773_tn?1374250139
hello,

It looks like you are allergic to dust mites or other air borne allergies as a result of which you have frequent sneezing after waking up.In my opinion you should get allergy testing done for air borne allergans from an allergist.For this purpose skin tests and blood tests are done.Skin tests include skin ***** test and patch test and blood tests includes RAST which is  a very confirmatory test.Once the allergen is identified then avoidance of that allergen is the best treatment.You can however take some antihistaminics like Claritin or zyrtec till you consult an allergist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted in case you have any additional queries.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...