floxed?!
Has anyone here on this forum had issues with Fluoroquinilones like Levaquin or Cipro?  I have been doing some reading as I just had to stop myself mid prescription due to side effects.  At any rate if you have had or heard of them, can you tell me how long the effects last?  I suffer/ed from tightness in throat, dry nasal/throat, tendon pain, swollen neck, GI problems, amsomnia and I have had skin aborations like random blisters etc.  I have taken it about twice a year due to sinus infections and have not suffered until now.  Their are whole webistes dedicated to exposing them, but not alot of imformation regarding healing...  The most information that I have read was that it can take from 6 months to several years to never.  

Please be very cautious... Don't take these unless you have tried penacillin based antibiotics and the benefits outway the risks!!!