Allergy Community
isha

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

isha

I started having sinus attack a month ago, urgent care put me on antibiotic and a nasal spray that didn't work, finally yesterday got in to see an allergy doctor after testing was told I was now allergic to 5 grasses,5 weeds, 8 trees,2 mold and feathers. got a nasal spray DYMISTA that seem to have cleared the allergybut I feel exhausted.
When can I expect to feel normal
Avatar dr f tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Allergic episodes occur whenever you are exposed to the triggers. So, as long as you avoid them you will not have symptoms. If you cannot avoid them you need to take antihistamines to prevent the attacks. If there is an infection of the sinuses, the antibiotics may help to resolve your symptoms. Besides the antibiotics, nasal steroid sprays, oral steroids, and salt water irrigations of the sinuses will help with your symptoms. Continue with your medications and consult an allergy specialist for immunotherapy.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.