itching & tingling
I've had an itchy, tingly nose and tingling feet for the last several days.  I've never had allergies before in my life.  Any idea what this could be?

This discussion is related to Tingling hands/feet and bumps on buttocks.

This tingling sensations that you are having are called Paresthesia. Chronic paresthesia indicates a problem with the functioning of neurons.

Are you a diabetic or do you take alcohol?Parasthesias are common in alcoholics and metabolic disorders like diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidismThey can also be due to peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition.

Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the tingling is gone or not.

In case the symptoms persist then pls consult a neurologist as it can be due to some neurological disorder. Common disorders causing paraesthesias are rheumatoid arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome ,transient ischemic attack, motor neurone disease, or autoimmune disorders like multiple sclerosis or lupus erythematosus. A diagnostic evaluation by a doctor is necessary to rule these out.

Treatment will depend on the diagnosis.
Hope it helps.In case you need more information then pls post us.