sinus issues including tooth ache and asthma
I have bad sinuses at the moment and the mucus is slighly yellow/green which i presume is infection - usually im very snotty but its clear

im getting pain in my upper jaw and lower jaw and around my cheek area- is this to do with sinus  pain?

at night im completly congested when i lie down - i wake up during the night coughing and sometime wheezing ( i have ashtma)  is it do with heating ? or the temperature changing to cold when heating goes off during the night?

i go to sleep extremly snotty and in the morning my nose is dried out and so i have to use a saline spray to get it moisterised

i have seen a small polyp up at the top my nose (this is the feeling of blowing yoru nose but something is stuck there)  

can someone pls advise as im feeling very fed u with this constant feeling of having cold like symptons !

This discussion is related to Sinuses.