Allergy Community
sinus issues including tooth ache and asthma

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

I have bad sinuses at the moment and the mucus is slighly yellow/green which i presume is infection - usually im very snotty but its clear

im getting pain in my upper jaw and lower jaw and around my cheek area- is this to do with sinus  pain?

at night im completly congested when i lie down - i wake up during the night coughing and sometime wheezing ( i have ashtma)  is it do with heating ? or the temperature changing to cold when heating goes off during the night?

i go to sleep extremly snotty and in the morning my nose is dried out and so i have to use a saline spray to get it moisterised

i have seen a small polyp up at the top my nose (this is the feeling of blowing yoru nose but something is stuck there)  

can someone pls advise as im feeling very fed u with this constant feeling of having cold like symptons !

This discussion is related to Sinuses.